Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed (2664 Views)

How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / Does Sim Card Determine Internet Speed? My Experience / New Facebook App To Combine Ads On Whatsap And Facebook In One App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Techcribs2002: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019

Hello �, Have you ever imagined connecting to a your cellular Internet connection and a WiFi at same time so as to get stronger Internet connection. So on freebuzzblog we are looking into the steps to get stronger Internet connection by connecting to two cellular network at same time. So without much ado follow the step below ⤵ and let’s dive in.

CONTINUE READING

⚠ @freebuzzblog
⚠ @freebuzzblog
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Techcribs2002: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by pacespot(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
How is this true? VPN will confine your internet connection to one virtual IP, that's what I know.
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Spammy: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Try it bro and give feedbacks
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by pedel: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsense. So your ip address would be communicating with two hosts at the same time?

Just explain. Your technology here and don't send any traffic to a scam site.

2 Likes

Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Spammy: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
pedel:
Nonsense. So your ip address would be communicating with two hosts at the same time?

Bro this technology is from connectify Inc, they invented sharing WiFi by connecting to an Hotspot which you would think it's impossible. Try the tutorial and see if it won't work. You should have tried it B4 texting bully words here. Pls give it a test and send me your feedbacks to Joscor@freebuzz.com.ng.

1 Share

Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Spammy: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
tongue

Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by chiboyjohn: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
pedel:

Ita possible bro, it works on my Samsung as default
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by nasirujj(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
projecttopics2:
Need Complete Project Topics & Materials for your research work?
My signature says it all...

I need
My project topic. The impact of e library on students performance in Nigeria
Re: How To Combine Two Internet Connections To Get Stronger Internet Speed by Freebuzzblog: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
chiboyjohn:

Ita possible bro, it works on my Samsung as default

Abi oo tell am

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Another Free 3GB Data Using Airtel Tv App / I Am Tired Of This Country / 12 Years Ago Blackberry Hot E Pass, Dis Iphone Too Shall Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.