Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup (29271 Views)

Ubachukwu Chimdindu Chiemerie Biography And Modeling Career / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped / Runtown Reacts To Being Sued By His Former Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by tigerclaws: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
slide32168x:
bros i wonder how you wake up in the morning to do this
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Edyice: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Uncle no try at all

Now he will be paying more if they go to court

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by sunnitus: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
slide32168x:
pls nairalanders don't listen to that bingo asking you to subscript for airtime and data bonus, it is a scam I have tried it....you are subscripting for them thats the way the created the platform using it to scam innocent Nigerians... they are fraudsters pls ignore that post.....don't forget to share

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by wakes: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
RETURN
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Stewart883(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mods what are u guys doing So much spam on threads
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by AjalaDtraveller(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
OboOlora:
He has used the money to pay shop rent for Titi at Fola Osibo.

Stupid boy. Lola is probably the only one that doesn’t know how you flew her to Atlanta to have you daughter.
Go gurl! This tea is hot spill it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by sleekman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
OboOlora:

Stupid boy. Lola is probably the only one that doesn’t know how you flew her to Atlanta to have you daughter.
Now this is news. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by bluebay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Let me believe this is false, if not na so peter con broke to dey go show of 2million played in installment
2.8M free money. Just to appear in an event is different from performing ode.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Emotionss: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
KmniAutos:
Hmm

Sharp reg pencil light v6 650k

Sharp reg 2009 honda accord 1.6m

Pictures of the pencil light please
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by starstaz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
OboOlora:

This is d Real Agency!
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by generationz(f): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
OboOlora:

Who is this titi?
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by airsaylongcon: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
What manner of Lawyer prefers verbosity to passing his message across?

My brother, every paragraph in that letter was full of bombast. From "undiluted instructions" to "ambit and gambit" in the first paragraph, I was having a laugh all the way to the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by naijajobx: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Equity15(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
who and how him take barb that hair style na I'm concern me
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by tomdon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
nattyGENT:
are you Mr. P? Why didnt he tell them that the notice was short? Senseless defense

Don't mind that slowpoke chucks9000
Is it not possible to get paid after the show?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mr P don reduce to N2.8m contract?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by JayGraphics(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria.
Did anybody listen to the other side of Busola rape allegations.

mixratio:

Very quick of you to conclude without even hearing his side if the story
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Timileyin1234(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
bluebay:

2.8M free money. Just to appear in an event is different from performing ode.
Na u be d real Ode. Read again
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Chuks9000: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
nattyGENT:
are you Mr. P? Why didnt he tell them that the notice was short? Senseless defense
I was even referring to the op.
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
P-Square I know

who is Mr P?
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by tiger28: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Let me believe this is false, if not na so peter con broke to dey go show of 2million played in installment
See dis Dundee! Isnt it the PLAINTIFF that paid Peter in instalment?? What does that have to do with Peter AS LONG AS his total money is paid.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by joylegacie7(f): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
okay he lives at 12cEko street Lagos Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by baddosky1: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
That his overripe paw paw wife asked him not to show up!

Stupid boy!!
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Zane2point4(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
airsaylongcon:

My brother, every paragraph in that letter was full of bombast. From "undiluted instructions" to "ambit and gambit" in the first paragraph, I was having a laugh all the way to the end.
Hahahah, am sure the client told the lawyer to write it that way, hahaha.

You need to see the one i wrote to my stubborn Tennant, him fear run pack out sef
Re: Peter Okoye Sued By Ibezim Prosper Chimdindu For Getting N2.8m Without Showingup by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
JayGraphics:
Welcome to Nigeria.
Did anybody listen to the other side of Busola rape allegations.

Good question ! few Nigerians actually did however the alleged rapist didn't give enough reasons to doubt the alleged victim's claim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni’s Son, Big Sheff, Goes Coverless On Stage Again (Photos) / Bring Your Mother, Bastard”- Ubi Franklin Replies A Troll Who. / Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.