Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi (413 Views)

FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / Emeka Offor Foundation Donates Medical Equipments To FMC Jalingo And UITH / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi by Metrixnews: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2019
The Chief Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre Umuahia, Dr. Azubuike Onyebuchi has reiterated the commitment of the hospital under this leadership to carrying out its three basic mandates of service delivery, research, teaching and training of health manpower as a tertiary health institution.

Dr. Onyebuchi in an interview with ABN TV on Tuesday also stated that cardinal in his agenda is repositioning the centre to be patient friendly where health workers will be motivated and a high level of job satisfaction achieved in order to improve the quality of services, saying such will enhance the welfare of patient who come to the health facility.

“You don’t need to know the Medical Director to come to FMC Umuahia to access health care, you can walk to any ward and be adequately attended to without knowing anyone. This is what I intend to achieve and leave behind at the end my stay here. I want to make sure it’s patient-centered and patient-friendly, where we give quality health care to our people” he said.

The newly posted CMD and lecturer added that the centre is making necessary contacts and putting necessary pressures to get more funds and update some of the equipment in the Centre to meet international best practices in terms of service to the people.

READ MORE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/07/fmc-umuahia-modern-equipment-ease-in-accessing-healthcare-and-staff-welfare-top-on-my-agenda-dr-onyebuchi/

@lalasticlala, @Mynd44

Re: You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi by MurderEnglish(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: You Don’t Need To Know The CMD To Come To FMC Umuahia - Dr. Onyebuchi by Amyoc: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
That will be a great achievement.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Actual Cost Of Invisible Braces In Delhi Or India / Mum Who Had Miscarriages And Ectopic Pregnancy Sells Home To Fund IVF / How To Regrow Hair In Your Frontal Hairline Naturally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.