Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. (900 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
.i want to see it.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Search for it
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
I have search for it. it came out empty. Are you saying jonathan never did anything for bayelsa state.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
His tenure finished before he could do anything as this one is almost over
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by orangemen: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
jonathan was only rewarded for working with efcc in running down alams and nothing was recorded in his development programmes in bayelsa. once again, he is on the mission to steal the zoning right of the northerners.
jonathan will not be a happy man if what he is abt doing leads nigeria to war.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
you want to tell me, that Jonathan did nothing for his Ijaw people as governor. Are you sure. Show me pictures of what Jonathan did as Governor. I really want to see.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by edoyad(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
How come apart from toba the rest of the posters here are non-entities i.e. barely have up to 100 posts
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Beaf where are you. I know you would help me out. This is what we want to see. I am trying to compare Jonathan and the others running for president.

So beaf, i need pictures please. Help me post it. Or anyone from bayelsa state can post the picture. It will help all of us.

help us beaf. reach out to your contact in bayelsa state for pictures. this is wha I want to see. beaf this is how you can sell your candidate to us. We need pictures. By the time you post pictures. Then we would judge all candidate.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by edoyad(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
If you use google maps you will notice what you're looking for. By the way, do you happen to be a bayern fan ?
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2010
I only ask you to post pictures. I want to see what he did in bayelsa state, so I can compare him with other people running. Do you have a picture or not. and stop the abuse.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by Abagworo(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2010
Alamiesigha remains the most successful Governor to lead Bayelsa.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by mensdept: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2010
GEJ did little for Bayelsa state and didnt merit becoming VP of Naija. Neither did Yar'Adua, nor OBJ. But thats Naija for you. Patch Patch
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by udezue(m): 1:29am On Oct 15, 2010
Leave Beaf alone and search for it ode. Look into ur maps for answers.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by Bawss1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
udezue:

Look into your maps for answers.

Maybe the power of his maps has come to an end, this is amazing. Those maps had the ability to explain virtually any puzzle or question about Nigerian politics.

What will become of Becomerich without his maps? Amazing times indeed.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by Mariory(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2010
Bawss1:

Maybe the power of his maps has come to an end, this is amazing. Those maps had the ability to explain virtually any puzzle or question about Nigerian politics.

What will become of Becomerich without his maps? Amazing times indeed.
cheesy cheesy

It's a mathematical problem. He just needs to find the right map to substitute the variable. Give him time. grin
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by kosovo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
I am also interested in the Map of Achievements cheesy . . . Beaf, your ideologies of Sentimental and ethnocentric Politics should never be considered, if we ever dream of any meaningful social and economic development.
Re: Beaf:post Pictures Of What Jonathan Did As Governor Of Bayelsa State. by becomrich13: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
Look , you keep on abuse. But you dont know that to win an election. people need to see pictures of what the person have done for been in government. If you cant do that beaf. You are going to find it hard to see your candidate. Except if the candidate is not new in politics that when you dont need pictures, but if he is old politician like jonathan , you better start looking for picture fast beaf. Why do you think the others are showing pictures of what they did.??

now look at Jonathan men in Yorubaland. Obasanjo, whose all his friend are in thier gravel or bankole, whose friend are in england.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Candidate: Ibb - By Naiwu Osahon / Jonathan’s Agenda Tears Nigerians In Malaysia Apart / Buhari ,buharism, And Buharinomics Part2: Is Candidate Buhari Clueless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.