Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari (393 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends / 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Approves November 1 Commencement For Special Public Works / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari by Jyzones(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, assured Nigerians that his administration will not return the country to the days of exporting jobs through the importation of food and clothing items that can be produced locally.

President Muhammadu Buhari Ndokwa/Oshimili people protest alleged marginalization (Opens in a new browser tab) President Buhari also said the priority of his administration was to create as many jobs as possible.

Speaking at an audience with the National Executive Council of the National Union of Textile, Garment and Tailoring Workers, led by its President, Comrade John Adaji, at State House, the president said in the last four years, the Federal Government had deployed limited resources to job-creating sectors, such as agriculture and mining.

He lamented the closure of textile factories, especially in the North which he said gave rise to crimes. He said: “We promoted policies that will support local industries such as import restrictions. We introduced programs that provided affordable and accessible capital to both large and cottage industries.
Re: I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari by uchaymart(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please don't promise us again oo...
Just dey your dey there undecided
Re: I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari by GoodofNaija: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
You won't export jobs!

But you will export medical tourism to UK grin

Tell that story to your zombies grin
Re: I Won’t Return Nigeria To Days Of Exporting Jobs – Buhari by CodeTemplar: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
This man has a bad mentality.
We export oil when could have engaged hands locally but he doesn't see that. Instead, he feels 30k n-power and pocket money is better.
He travels out to patronize foreign doctors but can't see it is as exportation of jobs.
He is accommodating foreign herdsmen instead of local farmers but cant see that as exportation of herding jobs opportunities.
We are still producing basic things abroad but he cannot see those as well.

This man is a loose talker and bad leader.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ministerial Screening: Senate Sends Alasoadura To Buhari, FEC / Pa Adebanjo-afenifere’s Directives To Fulani Herdsmen In South West: My Humble P / After Assaulting A Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.