Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria (1401 Views)

Which Is The Fastest Internet Modem In Naija? Share Ur Experience! / Best Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria by tolex29(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hi all,
We're using one of the acclaimed best ISPs (IPNX) in Nigeria in my office but their service is stupendously and outrageously slow. It's a reuter connection I think (dont know much about dem connections). Please, it's a staff strength of about 10 users, can anyone in the house refer another superfast option that we can use, and reasonable too! I spent more than 30 minutes just trying to open this page to send this!

It's urgent please.
Re: What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria by uptownboy: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
sTOP WASTING MONEY , THE BEST CONNECTION YOU CAN GET IN NIGERIA IS EITHER SWIFT CONNECTION OR DOPC, Call me for more info 07030867603 or 08028605426, Pat NETWORK/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Re: What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria by snoopy(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2010
uptownboy:

sTOP WASTING MONEY , THE BEST CONNECTION YOU CAN GET IN NIGERIA IS EITHER SWIFT CONNECTION OR DOPC, Call me for more info 07030867603 or 08028605426, Pat NETWORK/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
i agree with you on the swift option but of recent, swifts speed has seriously reduced. About a year ago, i used to get download speeds of about 800-900 kbps using a download manager but of recent, it only manages to do about 200kbps on average. Do you know the likely cause of this? Am guessing the drop in speed is attributed to an increase in subscriber base and a resultant heavy data traffic.
Re: What Company Is The Fastest Internet Service Provider In Nigeria by hakon: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hello, I will advice you to get a fiber Optics Connection . It is cheaper , Faster and more Reliable. depending inyour Location. If you are within Ikeja Or Victoria Island. You can even get 1 week free test before payment. you can call 07030106698 or email ikemefuna@hyperia.com for more information. equipments cost are as good as free depending on the bandwidth plan u choose,

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Youtbube Videos Without Software / I Have 65;000 Naira....help Advice Me On The Type Of Laptop To Buy. / I Lost My Laptop Log In Password. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.