Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

See Moment A Mother Was Running And Cheering Her Son On Football Pitch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Moment A Mother Was Running And Cheering Her Son On Football Pitch (346 Views)

I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / See Moment A Little Boy Kicked His Mom's Pot Of Stew While Dancing(See Reaction) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Moment A Mother Was Running And Cheering Her Son On Football Pitch by Thetalker: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
A boy invited his mum to come watch him play football..

The proud mum was seen running and cheering him.

we hope she is aware the football is suppose to last for 90 minutes.. LOL

Joy of a mother.......

see the adorable video at https://favytalk..com/2019/07/moment-mother-was-cheering-her-son-on.html?m=1

cc. lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Don't Have Kids Just So They Can Care For You In Old Age; Start Planning Now / Recessive And Dominant Character In Relationship And Marriage / Market Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.