Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus (34926 Views)

Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / France Renard Scores Worst Own Goal Ever In Women's World Cup, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
God have catch them
Shebi they snatched him from Man-U and Barca

Now we have find "X" (The result)
if u are a young footballer with ambition will u go to man u? Pls b true to urself

1 Like

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by osazsky(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Simplecity:
the shithole mouth of his doesnt even hav up to 10 percent of the money hes shouting as waste.. attention seeker
and do u have up to the 10%
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by nonye6194: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
SmartyPants:

That's two notable own goals in a relatively short space of time...about 3 months or so. Not a good record for any defender. But he is young and these things happen especially as he may be feeling the pressure of the big move.

Plus it's a preseason game. But I like the 'young and pressure' points you touched which is very important. I wish him nothing but the best and a great football season for all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by liverpudian9(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
A nightmare debut
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by kprez(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mayany:
This dude is so overhype not better than Tuanzebe when season start we shall see
bro are you sure u are okay, who d Bleep is tuazebe where was tuazebe when dis guy took ajax to europa league final, won league for them and also UCL semifinal
he started captaining em since he was 17,
neva compare de light with your best def @manutd self

1 Like

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Teejayphillip:
BBC go soon mock am grin grin grin.... Awon team mocker
u wey know! Next na to hype him british counterparts
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by luvyaself95(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
DaBogu:
When someone tells you "I love you", please ask the person "till when"? To avoid unexpected heartbreak.
Hmm i learn something from you today Bro...

1 Like

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by Teejayphillip(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vizzy4u:
u wey know! Next na to hype him british counterparts

Abeg I dey my house,comma beat me grin grin grin

Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by davidyoung940(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
u guys comments show that u guys didn't watch the match. the guy was superb and arguably the best in that game.. De ligt was everywhere in the game. besides, the own goal is not his fault and any player can make that mistake
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by Enemyofpeace: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Village people no dey hear word
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by ishawlar: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Bad omen!!!
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by JBoss25(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2019
samcus:
I have a question but I don't know which gender I should direct it to...

Why are young people so found of wearing Gucci and other expensive designers while your parent who struggled to bring you up couldn't even afford to change slippers and you don't care??

How do you people sleep at night??
what does that got to do with the post?
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2019
samcus:
I have a question but I don't know which gender I should direct it to...

Why are young people so found of wearing Gucci and other expensive designers while your parent who struggled to bring you up couldn't even afford to change slippers and you don't care??

How do you people sleep at night??

*fond
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by samcus(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Okpa042:

*fond
look at dis 1!my friend go nd correct urself before seeking 4 unnecessary attention here
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
osazsky:
if u are a young footballer with ambition will u go to man u? Pls b true to urself

Arhn arhn
U guys have Turned Man U to a Runaway team
No be so na?
Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
samcus:
look at dis 1!my friend go nd correct urself before seeking 4 unnecessary attention here
Attention ko...At ease ni

mttchhhewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / Fabio Lanipekun Is Dead / Nigeria Vs Lithuania Olympics Basketball 2012 ( 53 - 72) On Tuesday 31st July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.