Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Digital Marketing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Marketing (783 Views)

Top 10 Digital Marketing Skills For Small Business / Josidel Digital Marketing Offers / Get The Digital Marketing Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing by goodspeed963(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is digital marketing so important and what service parameters to pay attention to?
Re: Digital Marketing by stormtrooper: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
goodspeed963:
Why is digital marketing so important and what service parameters to pay attention to?
It’s a fact of life that we live in a technology dependent world where we resort to the internet with whatever questions or needs we have.

One of the major reasons why digital marketing is taking over the traditional marketing channels is because the internet has enabled businesses to interact with targeted audiences in real time.

Customers have grown accustomed to engaging and interacting with one’s brand or business.

Another equally important reason is its affordability. Digital marketing is infinitely more affordable when compared to traditional marketing channels.

An email or social media campaign can send your message to a wider audience for a fraction of the cost of a TV advertisement for example.

Plus creating that memorable brand logo can be achieved using an online logo creator with all the fonts, lots of different logo designs that are fully customisable without the huge price tag.

Even if your business is already thriving, you may be missing out on an untold number of leads, partners, clients and dollars if you are not properly utilizing some simple digital marketing techniques. And yes, it can actually be made quite simple if you are willing to learn.

Some industries have put digital marketing to good use while others are just slowly starting to.

Agricultural industry, the real estate industry and the construction businesses are such examples. Farmers and realtors are not taking advantage of some simple marketing steps that could put them ahead of the competition in this respect.
The Importance of Your Website

In the minds of many Americans– especially younger generations– one’s website is an exact representation of oneself, and this is the case even more so with business sites.

Before you can smile at, speak to or shake hands with a potential client, he or she will have already studied your business and likely made some decisions about it based on its site.
Re: Digital Marketing by gangbang86: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
One of the major reasons why digital marketing is taking over the traditional marketing channels is because the internet has enabled businesses to interact with targeted audiences in real time. Customers have grown accustomed to engaging and interacting with one's brand or business.
Re: Digital Marketing by brainstorm214(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
gangbang86:
One of the major reasons why digital marketing is taking over the traditional marketing channels is because the internet has enabled businesses to interact with targeted audiences in real time. Customers have grown accustomed to engaging and interacting with one's brand or business.
Yeah, I totally agree with you, because the main part of business is conducted via the Internet, I mean, that, for example, shops have more sales if they have their own website, and, because of the digital marketing depends the rank of that site and its position in Google Search (I mean that it appears higher when a user enters a certain query), and digital marketing helps your site to be popular. For example, I know a company that occupies with digital marketing and has made a lot of digital marketing projects that become successful due to their work (these sites became popular due to services that did these guys)
Re: Digital Marketing by goodspeed963(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
brainstorm214:

Yeah, I totally agree with you, because the main part of business is conducted via the Internet, I mean, that, for example, shops have more sales if they have their own website, and, because of the digital marketing depends the rank of that site and its position in Google Search (I mean that it appears higher when a user enters a certain query), and digital marketing helps your site to be popular. For example, I know a company that occupies with digital marketing and has made a lot of digital marketing projects that become successful due to their work (these sites became popular due to services that did these guys)
thx for information!
Re: Digital Marketing by akinjuly77(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
You can Learn the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing here: https://climaxbox.com/academy/course/digital-marketing-fundamentals/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Forum Site Descoload / Help!! How Can I Cash Out My $30,000 From Adsense / Is Keywords Research Still Relevant For Creating Blog Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.