Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,330 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Where Can I Buy Original Small Phones That I Can Resell For Less Than 2/3k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Buy Original Small Phones That I Can Resell For Less Than 2/3k (1117 Views)

Buy Original Small Samsung Button Phones At 11,000 Naira / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Original Small Phones That I Can Resell For Less Than 2/3k by rubikslagos: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
I want to sell phones at school. Nokia, Sagem, Motorolas, and other old model phones that people could use for back up. I will be glad to get an affordable and sincere supplier.
Re: Where Can I Buy Original Small Phones That I Can Resell For Less Than 2/3k by innobarca(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
rubikslagos:
I want to sell phones at school. Nokia, Sagem, Motorolas, and other old model phones that people could use for back up. I will be glad to get an affordable and sincere supplier.

It will be difficult to get original tested working small phone for 2k wholesale, maybe those China ones are possible.
Many people buy original ones from importers for 1500 naira (Not Tested),then some of them do not come with battery, many will be Sim locked, many will have bad battery.

So if you buy it for 1500 wholesale, the ones without battery you will buy battery, the ones that are Sim locked, you will pay for unlocking.

You can get tested and working perfect from 2500 to 3000 Naira.

If you are lucky to buy the ones with battery and Sim unlocked, then you will be happy.

Note... Majority of the ones coming from UK and USA normally are Sim Locked.

Most that come from Europe and Asia are Sim unlocked and free.

The same with Android.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold / What Is The Code For Airtel 200 For 1gb / Is Real Me 5pro A Good Smartphone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.