Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Feature On Dj Spinall’s New Single, Dj Spinall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Feature On Dj Spinall’s New Single, Dj Spinall (236 Views)

Akeju Has A Crush On DJ Cuppy / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage To Feature On Dj Spinall’s New Single, Dj Spinall by Petfadblog1: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
The single will be released on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
Fresh off his landmark performance at Glastonbury Festival, 2019, DJ Spinall will release a new titled, ‘Dis Love.’
It will be released tomorrow, Thursday, June 25, 2019.
The song will feature Nigerian superstars, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage. DJ Spinall made the announcement on his Instagram page earlier today with pictures from what appears to be footage from the music video for the song.
The song will be the Pepsi Ambassador, DJ Spinall’s first single since he released his fourth studio album, Iyanu.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/another-stew-wizkid-and-tiwa-savage-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Honeytreat Trade Academy To Start Issuing Trade Test Certificate To Trainees / American Author Matt Haig Encourages Those Battling Depression / I Was Disowned By My Father When I Started Stand-up Comedy - Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.