Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo (40072 Views)

Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Sheer African Print / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Amanda4life: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
crimmish:
The media personality, Toke Makinwa steps out looking so vibrant and radiant. She is breath-takingly beautiful in this photo as she rocks designer wears...

She captions:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/my-skin-is-popping-toke-makinwa-dazzles-in-new-photo.html

See photo:

Baf Baf
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by BORN2RULE20(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SLAY QUEEN & A REAL QUEEN;

SLAY QUEEN wants to ride with you while REAL QUEEN wants to know what rides you.

SLAY QUEEN wants to know the size of your television while the REAL QUEEN wants to know the size of your vision

SLAY QUEEN wants to know the kind of car you drive while the REAL QUEEN Wants to know what drives you

The KING needs a REAL QUEEN not a SLAY QUEEN.

1 Like

Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
All for the DON?
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by adedayoa2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Imoh555:
I wish you have a popping marriage too and a family that pops
bros are you married?
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Nanop1: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
U mean your sand and dust...
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Imoh555(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
adedayoa2:
bros are you married?

Do you want to marry me
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Masterclass32: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
NobleAngell:
Yeah, she has a glowing skin. But how is that of any importance to us?

Maybe it will help revitalize our economy.
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by horladexino(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
angryNa lie juhor na make up she apply for body undecided grin grin grin
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by ayanleye12(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eyan toke makinwa wink grin
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Adakintroy2: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
See mouth like yin..yin..yin..popin.

Thank god say we all DE age. I DE Waite for una for sixty five/seveenty. You and kardashan sisters. I Wan see how una won do am pass.
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Trendme: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by mixta140: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Still looking geogous kiss

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by 9jaAmerican: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
crimmish:
The media personality, Toke Makinwa steps out looking so vibrant and radiant. She is breath-takingly beautiful in this photo as she rocks designer wears...

She captions:

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/my-skin-is-popping-toke-makinwa-dazzles-in-new-photo.html

See photo:

How can a human being be so vain!!
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by saxby(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aiyaa
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Walexybobo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don jazy potential doll.
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by mozona(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
and i should do what
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by General0847: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
crimmish:

She captions:

See photo:

Ok. Can this bimbo show us her brain?
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aidejay:
Toke is beautiful

OladimejiRufai come and see

Brother, most of what you see of Toke's body is actually not Toke. Bleached body, fixed buttocks etc. Inside what you see is Toke actually.

So if we want to judge if she is beautiful, show me the real Toke inside that body.
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by romeorailss: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hintona:
She is missing her former skingrin

Hahaha right . Now that Beyonce has made Brown skin wantable . She is more than Brown. Now she can't claim Brown skin cheesy

E go pain her small sha2. Else she for say she's Brown skin . grin
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by auduvictor7: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
J.COLE: she shallow but the p*ssy deep #NOROLEMODEL
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Aidejay(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Brother, most of what you see of Toke's body is actually not Toke. Bleached body, fixed buttocks etc. Inside what you see is Toke actually.

So if we want to judge if she is beautiful, show me the real Toke inside that body.

see all that 1 na long story the eyes have seen what the heart likes which one come be inside beauty this is not anatomy ooh! This is reality
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by adedayoa2(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Imoh555:

Do you want to marry me
propose well now, ask me to marry you properly
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Imoh555(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
adedayoa2:
propose well now, ask me to marry you properly

Tho I won't kneel down (especially publicly) and I've never seen your face...now I'm asking politely will you be my wife And if we meet and ain't OK for each other then we will unpropose the proposal grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
She is left out on brown skin girl has tag...
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by adedayoa2(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Imoh555:

Tho I won't kneel down (especially publicly) and I've never seen your face...now I'm asking politely will you be my wife And if we meet and ain't OK for each other then we will unpropose the proposal grin grin grin angry grin grin
hahahahahaha, so you're planning to unseat my husband?
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aidejay:
see all that 1 na long story the eyes have seen what the heart likes which one come be inside beauty this is not anatomy ooh! This is reality

But boy, pls no fall my hand oo

Don't tell me you are dying for that Toke or you are craving for her body? shocked
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Imoh555(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
adedayoa2:
hahahahahaha, so you're planning to unseat my husband?

By God's grace
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by Aidejay(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

But boy, pls no fall my hand oo

Don't tell me you are dying for that Toke or you are craving for her body? shocked
it's not easy 2 b a man
Re: 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo by raphy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
She get Love Machine for house she no get problem her sister married one Norway guy she we is still single and making too much money with tm bag.

Anyway no problem she ain't among our #brownskingirls she is plastic thats all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Still Love The Old Naija Kit - Jidenna / Morocco Maduka Buried In Anambra (Photos) / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.