Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF (36049 Views)

Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF / Fresh! $40,000 Disappears From NFF Office (2) (3) (4)

Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rohr makes fresh demands from NFF

Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has insisted that the only way he would go on a refresher course with Bayern Munich, is if the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) outlines the refresher programmes for local coaches.

The NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, recently disclosed that Rohr would be heading to Germany on attachment with the Bundesliga champions, to learn about the latest innovations in football management.

But Rohr has now said that his decision to go for the refresher course, depends on if his assistant coaches who are mostly Nigerians, have the same chance.

“Yes, it is a good idea from President Pinnick I think because every coach regardless of the experience you have needs to go on refresher courses almost all the time to learn latest trends in coaching.

“I want to be better than I am and my going to Bayern Munich is to know how the technical crew is doing in the domestic league and in the CAF Champions League.

“I am German and French also. I have had a look at situations in a club like Lyon, Bordeaux, Paris Saint Germain and even Bayern Munich also before now.

“But it will be good for me to refresh it with another opportunity with Bayern Munich.

“I, however, feel that this opportunity shouldn’t be for me alone but that it should be for other coaches in Nigeria who are working with the national teams.

“I don’t believe that I know it all already and I am happy that it is President Pinnick’s idea but this programme shouldn’t be for me alone.

“There should be supplementary programmes for our assistant coaches also and for young coaches like Victor Agali who is having is a diploma in German.

“I don’t know when I will start yet. We have to wait if this association continues. My decision is not made yet. I need a few periods of rest to think about it.

“We will see but if it will continue, I have to start the programme immediately and it must be with the other coaches too to make them better,” Rohr told SportingLife

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/24/rohr-makes-fresh-demands-nff/

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Chubhie: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well intentioned.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by meekme(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thoughtless Pinnick couldn't have reasoned this?!
It has to be a foreigner that'll teach him how to value his own brothers.. smh

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by brushesz: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg go and bring us PS4 standard PES20 football.

I'm tired of watching "anywhere belle face".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by MurderEnglish(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pinnick most times think with his left yansh... angry

How will you send only the head coach for refresher course and leave the rest of the coaches and technical units.

Nonsense Pinnick...

Hail Rohr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Lamasta(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
He should do refresher course in Enyimba or Kano Pillars too so that our local players will be identified.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Realist5: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
You're not selfish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by tosinornottosin: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
7urk this ijiot
Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by snipesdam(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Selfish Pinnick

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rohr couldn't roar in Egypt grin grin

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Ogaga87(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
If only some people could display the act of not being stingy like Rohr

Good demand, if I'm not there then my assistant can man the position pending my arrival

Kudos boss

17 Likes

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Mordson: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
I thought they said he'll announce his decision to quit and start coaching Morocco?

It was all a rumour after all, and the figment of bloggers' imagination.

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Apination(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Local coaches is the way forward, and I believe he very well knows that undecided

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Lordave: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
And Nigerians were calling for his sack

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by DonroxyII: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
when are we gonna start with our country our people first !! ....

Who curse Nigeria self

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Oceannaagent: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rohr teaching them how it should be done

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by ibez007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
It's a very thoughtful idea for the German!.

But, why is Chief Akintola and Chief Awolowo saga kept repaying itself in my head?!
(I only read about it ni, anyway).

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by theowane: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
See as white man Dey reason. If na black man now, e go say make him family join.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by chukwunedum150(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
NFF should renew his contract, he worths it.

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by iko123: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very thoughtful of rohr

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by gaetano: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Jeilani244(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good one from Rohr

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Badgers14: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Shame to NFF angry

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by Aystarz: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
meekme:
Thoughtless Pinnick couldn't have reasoned this?!
It has to be a foreigner that'll teach him how to value his own brothers.. smh

Do Nigerians love, value and respect one-another anyway? They only pretend to do so when a jibe is thrown at them as a collective by a foreigner.

Way to go Rohr. You thought well here.

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by FuckThaMod: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice one from rohr but make sure this lesson wey una dey go for Germany truly brings positive impacts in our football.

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by lexyman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
When you see a comfortable and confident man you don’t need to stretch your neck to identify them ... Rohr is one . Forget the backlashing and Rohr must go noise ... he is just too matured and knows how to play is card right .if we Drop him today ... other African National team are ready to pick him up . We may not have a balanced team yet ... but gradually we will get there ...

All National team coaches should go on refresher course .this will help our football .

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by OfeAchi: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
This Abokii Pinnick has pocketed the money for other coaches.
I weep cry cry

Re: Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF by emmnprince(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thoughtful of him!

Chichi Igbo Writes On Doubt About Her Sexuality ( SNAPSHOT) / Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo / Reguilon & Bale Join Tottenham, Confirmed By Fabrizio Romano