Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor (1591 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by fraspree(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Karma is real, they say what goes round comes round. A promise that was made 25 years ago has finally manifested after a female nurse was slapped by a male doctor in a quarrel 25 years ago, she promised to become his superior someday, presently the nurse is now a chief surgeon and she just found out that the doctor was transferred to the hospital where she works.

“I have always delivered speeches to nurses and my favourite speech is telling them not to allow any doctor’s bully to get to them, it should be a motivating factor for them, no matter what hospital you work in Nigerian, nurses are always at the mercies of doctors, they never receive the credit of the work they do.

I was a young nurse at general hospital Onitsha, we (nurses) receive bullies from doctors, back then the nurse profession was still suffering so nurses were never taking seriously, we never had a voice and not considered during their decision making, we even received bullies from our matrons (higher nurses).

There was a particular resident doctor that was always on my case, Dr Philip bullied all the nurses but it seemed like he received more joy in bullying me, when I grew tired of his troubles, I challenged him one day, during the heated famous brawl in that hospital that gathered the hospital staff and even patients, he slapped me and I immediately returned the slap.

The doctor made sure I left the hospital but before I left, I made a promise to him that I must become a doctor some day and he will work under me. I went back and applied for med school, I finished and moved to Abuja with my husband and started working with National Hospital some years ago and rose to the position of chief surgeon, Abuja. Fast forward to present… I met Doctor Philip in National Hospital; he was putting on a doctor’s overall..Read More

Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by EkunKekere: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mehn, after 25 years OP's hand will be itching to deliver a back to sender grin

The 25 years of pent up anger that is loaded in the revenge slap will send him to the world beyond.

[img]https://i./3NpIV.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Forgive.
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by chii8(f): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chaii...the doctor must be so ashamed, don't why literate people behave like illiterates.
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by drI: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Common, stop spreading hate. this story is so false, you can't be a resident and chief surgeon.

8 Likes

Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
When is part two of this Nollywood medical drama coming out?
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by blank(f): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stupid story.
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by fraspree(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
I don't care if u believe the story or not, it happened and that is that, i don't need to prove anything to you.

1 Like

Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by Godsfavour78: 2:25am On Jul 25, 2019
fraspree:
I don't care if u believe the story or not, it happened and that is that, i don't need to prove anything to you.
blogger blogger.
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by NCBMEDIA: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by Godsfavour78: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2019
drI:
Common, stop spreading hate. this story is so false, you can't be a resident and chief surgeon.
have you not heard of blogger blogger the new yahoo yahoo. Telling lies to get visitors to your blog is just the norm.
Re: The Doctor Who Slapped Me As A Nurse 25 Years Ago Now Works Under Me As A Doctor by sayisayi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Slaps...motivating Nigerians since Flora Shaw's nightmare!

(1) (Reply)

Please read My Story / To Pay School Fees Or Not Please Advise / How Do I Survive Without My Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.