Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (43388 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by julitoch: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
If proper check is done, she might not be the mother of that girl
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
This lady am seeing in this picture is not fit to be a mother,

Na mistake she takes born the innocent child..
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Darato: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
So many witches out there

Riyadhgoddess am crushing on you pls respond to my WhatsApp someone pls tell her I can't sleep
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is unacceptable. What sort of wickedness is this? Their appropriate ways to discipline a child. Not sweeping the house doesn't warrant such abuse.

Cococandy, how can the precious female child be oppressed like this by a misogynistic male, sorry, I meant woman? The patriarchy, sorry, I meant matriarchy, sorry, whatever it is isn't conducive to the female gender and the precious female child. What can we do about it?
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by unapologetic147: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

what does her tribe have to do with her wickedness?

Is she as wicked as u fulanis?
you yourself u know how wicked ur mom is to ur relatives way no ooh bar
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
CHAII, DIS IS BAAADDD!!!...BUT For D SaKe Of Other GOOD AND CARING MOTHERS We Have, Let Me RESERVE My Comment....
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by ibez007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seriously?!

I doubted this or, it's either she is suffering from a mental illness or the is never hers.

Imagine, the way she take tie the kid?!

Something like this ||||

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by penjm: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
the police should ask her when last she wash her head.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ebonyi people are very wicked!

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by tigerclaws: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
People like poke nosing in other people's homes biko undecided undecided... If the daughter ends up bad, na so una go blame the mom on bad parenting and why she didn't discipline her well..

I can remember the day I flogged my kids mercilessly for a crime they committed and denied it, my neighbours were begging on their behalf and I told them that they should mind their business after all them no follow me enter labour room... I want to discipline so as to enjoy the fruit of my labour...

Lass lass, no amount of discipline can kill a child after all most of us faced worse during our time and we came out fine.
this is a tea compare to what we went through and believe me it helped us alot

at this stage of life in a child it demands iron hand because this is the stage he'll be exposed to many teenage vices and only a strong hand can save him

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chanchit:
It is mental check up the woman needs, not police.
She needs both.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rabson44:

not being tribalistic, but I think Igbo women are very heartless

Shes not ibo. They live in anambra. Read d post.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rabson44:

not being tribalistic, but I think Igbo women are very heartless

Just like Ur Mama. The woman that got the child rescued is from Ur foolish tribe right?

Sense fall on u

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by darrellg9: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
you are mad
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by foolbuster: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
People like poke nosing in other people's homes biko undecided undecided... If the daughter ends up bad, na so una go blame the mom on bad parenting and why she didn't discipline her well..

I can remember the day I flogged my kids mercilessly for a crime they committed and denied it, my neighbours were begging on their behalf and I told them that they should mind their business after all them no follow me enter labour room... I want to discipline so as to enjoy the fruit of my labour...

Lass lass, no amount of discipline can kill a child after all most of us faced worse during our time and we came out fine.
Dont mind those hypocrites.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
tigerclaws:

at this stage of life in a child it demands iron hand because this is the stage he'll be exposed to many teenage vices and only a strong hand can save him

And to think my mom used pepper on vjay because of my waka waka with men at teenage years gave me a factory reset since then if not I would have ended up a prostitute

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
The mother is a baby herself. That is partially the problem.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Obasalemu: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
tigerclaws:
Nonsense
all these people today forming western
this is nothing compare to what we pass trough during our days as children and teenagers

that helped us alot these days because there are some character that was imposed on me when I was growing up by my mother
one of them is keeping late night
you dare not be outside after 6 o'clock then or risk heavy flogging and punishment

today as a man i hardly stay out late

the truth is that African children are generally stubborn at this child's stage and it'll take an iron hand to handle them and reset their brains

keep forming oyibo tomorrow the same kid will not be upto 20 years and start to carry gun
you'll be the first person to blame his up bringing and home training

foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the rod of correction shall set him free - Holy Bible

boss just wait now, when all the oyinbo problems start in years to come he go clear.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Child abuse apologists
Just kill d child nah.
Who send u 2 born pikin. Apes
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
foolbuster:
The mother did absolutely nothing wrong. Why arrest her? If that child is the very stubborn and wayward type what message do you think that sends to her?
Just imagine the humiliation the mum was subjected to because she simply tried to discipline her stubborn child.

We are not europeans we are africans. All these hypocrites screaming child abuse faced worse disciplinary measures from there parents growing up and it was not child abuse, they turned out okay, thanks to the parents training.

The western way of life is eroding our values. Nonsense angry
See Mumuness

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Juell:
This English eh.....
Abeg send
me parastamol..is on top the table eerh inside room! D thing dey there abi you don't take am!!!
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Parents who give out their little kids out as househelps should be blamed. U know u cant cater for many kids but u will born 15 children and be distributing as domestic househelps upandan to all dese evil madams.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:

I wouldn't be surprise you'll start fighting when an outsider tries to help you and beat your kids silly in the name of Decipline, mummy wey no sabi, I'll blame poverty for this

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
foolbuster:
The mother did absolutely nothing wrong. Why arrest her? If that child is the very stubborn and wayward type what message do you think that sends to her?
Just imagine the humiliation the mum was subjected to because she simply tried to discipline her stubborn child.

We are not europeans we are africans. All these hypocrites screaming child abuse faced worse disciplinary measures from there parents growing up and it was not child abuse, they turned out okay, thanks to the parents training.

The western way of life is eroding our values. Nonsense angry
when a child is treated like an animal he/she becomes more hardened.

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Ctorch: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
baddosky1:
Ebonyi people are very wicked!

Thought as much.
Dem get mind for back.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
tigerclaws:

Mumu
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Ctorch: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Shes not ibo. They live in anambra. Read d post.

Noted.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
obinna58:

I wouldn't be surprise you'll start fighting when an outsider beat your kids silly in the name of Decipline, mummy wey no sabi, I'll blame poverty for this

Swerve into abyss Awon Otedola undecided undecided
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by landforeast(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:

U are lucky U are in Naija

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by arma: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
May be na product of baby factory.

Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics / Young Man Killed As Awka Cult War Rages In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)