Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Learn How To create 3d Animation Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn How To create 3d Animation Video (1296 Views)

Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. / Cost Of Animation Video / Whatsapp Group To Learn How To Create 3D Animation Videos!! . Sample Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To create 3d Animation Video by babaaye(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
AM training first 20 ppl for just 2000#

There's no point keeping what can benefits my fellow man and that's why I have decided to teach as many as willing people to learn this thing

If you think this is another scammer looking to scam you your money, then you are in the wrong group

I have a brand am building and my integrity matters a lots to me

My plan is to have the training for just 20 willing person

Others might come on the next batch

I won't just teach you animation but there are others values to be added on graphic design

You might be thinking it's the training gonna be free??

As much as I will want it to be free, you won't value what you don't pay for and that's why there's price attached to it

But trust me, I can teach you how to make back x3 of your training money within 1-2 days and I mean it ooo

Benefits of the the training

1 how to create 3d animation video (cartoon) with your smart phone
2 video editing using Your smart phone
3 free trending business ebook

REQUIREMENT
*ANDROID PHONE
*2000 training fee
Call or Whatsapp 07063330089

https:///2347063330089?text=I%20am%20in%20interested%20learning%203D%20animation

U can check my video on my channel and subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3khFhLrUBuNbjtEYC_uAdA

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Lovely Pics Cartoon / Graphic Artist Job Needed / Facebook Custom Page Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.