Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How I Began My Journey As A Digital Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Began My Journey As A Digital Marketer (159 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Began My Journey As A Digital Marketer by laughplanet: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
How I began my journey as a digital marketer

They come a time in one’s life where making changes is inevitable. How can you describe a young man that studied mathematics in the university but end up becoming a Digital marketer? That sounds crazy right! If there is one particular course to dread of then in high school it has to be computer. I can’t explain how I developed phobia for that subject called computer back then in high school. For a typical young man or woman that wants to go into digital marketing, having a prior knowledge of marketing is one of the ways to start and facing computer is one expected for anyone that wants to go into digital marketing; so how do I overcome the phobia for computer and embrace it wholeheartedly to become a pro in the subject matter- the first attempt of bathing that dream was to enter a public café and makes some photocopy of documents. The next thing was to buy a computer text-book and read about it. It took me so long to get along with facing computer and today I’m proud that I took those decisions.

You reading this may ask at this point if you need to follow the same process to become a digital marketer. The straight answer is capital NO. You don’t have to go through the same process. In fact, one of the why it took me so long was the fact that I wasn’t privilege to have access to a computer during those days like we have today. In fact, over half -53%- of the world population can currently access the internet from various mobile devices, with 42% of people having access to the internet. So you don’t have any excuses.

How to become a digital marketer

You don’t need to be computer guru to become a digital marketer, in fact; you don’t need a Ph.D. in computer science. All you need is the motivation to stay focus and learn. So what can you do to become a first-class digital marketer? Here are few tips that will help you;

1. Attend networking event: I gained most of knowledge on digital marketing through a conference and a..[url]digihubsng..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Get Waec Pins @ 750 Naira Only!!! / N1.2bn Tax Error Claim: Ex-nba President’s Suit Stalled Due To Ill Health / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.