Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Graphics Designers In The House!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphics Designers In The House!! (428 Views)

How To Apply For EU Afro-euro Runway Opportunity 4 Fashion Designers In Nigeria / Hire The Best Web Designers In Lagos / Top 05 Sites To Hire Freelance Logo Designers In 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designers In The House!! by Tunchi101(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
A Transport company I work with is in need of a good graphics designer to work with her.

A simple paid(Successful) test shall be given below to test capability. Upon completion of test, just forward result to ceofarmng@gmail.com.

Note: This is a work from home job.

Test
The Below attached image should designed in HD image quality with exactly what is written on it and same color

Image Content
KnowPlace
LOGISTICS

Re: Graphics Designers In The House!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Tunchi101:
A Transport company I work with is in need of a good graphics designer to work with her.

A simple paid(Successful) test shall be given below to test capability. Upon completion of test, just forward result to ceofarmng@gmail.com.

Note: This is a work from home job.is this still available?

Test
The Below attached image should designed in HD image quality with exactly what is written on it and same color

Image Content
KnowPlace
LOGISTICS
Re: Graphics Designers In The House!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Tunchi101:

Note: This is a work from home job.

Test

Image Content
KnowPlace
LOGISTICS
is this still available?
Re: Graphics Designers In The House!! by Tunchi101(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
is this still available?
yes
Re: Graphics Designers In The House!! by Mumaraoluwa: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tunchi101:
yes
drop no to contact
Re: Graphics Designers In The House!! by Teel012(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Hello, can I still apply for this, or the offer is gone?

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Vehicle From Nigerian Customs, Lagos :- 08103884330 / . / 5 Months £22 Pin Verified UK Adsense Plus Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.