Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Advice Needed To Contain Office Challenge,pls Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice Needed To Contain Office Challenge,pls Help (176 Views)

Will Nigeria Be Able To Contain What Is Coming??? / Peter Obi In Gombe State: Security Struggling To Contain Crowd / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed To Contain Office Challenge,pls Help by Souqwaqif: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dear Nlanders, I work in a state different from where my family lives,and this has really affected my family spiritual stability,happiness,and child upbringing. Efforts to get my family relocate to where I work proved abortive because of difficulty in inter state transfer of service.Since we also have a branch office near where my family reside I then beckon on the management to transfer me closer to my family but they said there was no space for my position there except I will be demoted.I then refused the transfer-that was two years ago.Just recently, a position then came up for me at my office branch near where my family lives,feeling for me,my immediate boss contacted the overall boss on my behalf based on my transfer,the overall boss then ask him to write a letter of transfer on my behalf.The question am asking is that,is it wise for him to write on my behalf,or I should write by myself,and if I write myself what will be the implication since I was not the one the overall boss ask to write.Please your kind advise is appreciated.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu An Example Of Good Leadership / Hello Beautiful People / Senator Ben Bruce Reacts To Report On Leah Sharibu Continue Reading At Https:/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.