Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death (643 Views)

Chicago Journalist Speaks About Historical Corruption In CSU / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Festus Keyamo Tackles Arise TV Journalist (See Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death by Abuharib(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bera Owolabi, sister of the slain Channels TV reporter, Precious Owolabi, has mourned her brother who was killed on Monday during a protest by members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN).

The 23-year-old’s body was received by his parents on Wednesday after being sent by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) which he was a member of, Igbere TV reports.

Bera, on Tuesday via Twitter, posted a picture of her meeting with Precious on Sunday night.

She said she spoke with him on Monday morning and that they were supposed to ‘meet up after work’ that day.

“My cheerleader, my everything. This was Sunday night and I still spoke to you Monday morning, we were supposed to meet up after work only for your office bag to be delivered to me. The corpse was just brought home to Zaria. Thank you for your kind words, he will rest on,” she said.

Owolabi will be buried on Thursday.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/843362/sister-of-slain-channels-tv-journalist-precious-owolabi-breaks-silence-on-brothers-death/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death by keeeem: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abuharib:
Bera Owolabi, sister of the slain Channels TV reporter, Precious Owolabi, has mourned her brother who was killed on Monday during a protest by members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN).

The 23-year-old’s body was received by his parents on Wednesday after being sent by the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) which he was a member of, Igbere TV reports.

Bera, on Tuesday via Twitter, posted a picture of her meeting with Precious on Sunday night.

She said she spoke with him on Monday morning and that they were supposed to ‘meet up after work’ that day.

“My cheerleader, my everything. This was Sunday night and I still spoke to you Monday morning, we were supposed to meet up after work only for your office bag to be delivered to me. The corpse was just brought home to Zaria. Thank you for your kind words, he will rest on,” she said.

Owolabi will be buried on Thursday.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/843362/sister-of-slain-channels-tv-journalist-precious-owolabi-breaks-silence-on-brothers-death/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Brought tears to my eyes. May his soul rest in peace. May we not experience this kind of thing in our lifetime. Na person wey dey feel am, go know am.

1 Like

Re: Bera, Sister Of Slain Channels TV Journalist Speaks On Brother's Death by TooMuchStuff: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rest on.!

Fare thee well.....the Precious One !

Buhari won't die in peace...!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Spotted Vibing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy" (Photos) / 7.5 % VAT: Apostle Johnson Suleman Slams Buhari Government / The World's Oldest Creature Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.