Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast (35461 Views)

BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / Symply Tacha Biography, Age / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigerian Lady Cherie Okolisa Who Went Viral After tattooing Her Role Model Symply Tacha's Name On her Body, Posts Video Of The Painful Procedure to shutdown Naysayers who have being saying her tattoo is fake.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-lady-cherie-okolisa-tattooes.html

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by OTayobami(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mo fór o! Mo fór pieces! Hanty wey mumu

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Henry22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Show me a hoe and I will show u a hoes friend

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by simonlee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Her unborn children will now suck their way into Oloshoism....

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by simonlee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Henry22:
Show me a hoe and I will show u a hoes friend
thou shall not judge their hustle! grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Raysleek: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
So this one thinks one tacha will see this tattoo and help her.. Tacha wey never fit help herself. That was how tacha tattoo davidos obo for her breast. Baba no notice her till today. Breast Stretch mark don cut two of davido ear off and divide Baba face into two

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
These ladies are getting worse by the day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by clive2u(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls God protect my future wife, blind olosho's from seeing her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2019
He don happen lipsrsealed her choice tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by KingLennon(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Can you imagine? Many women are turning into something else. And one man will spend his lifetime with this one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Gosj01(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2019
This one get sense like this?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.

2 Likes

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by emmancipated(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2019
stupidity abounds in this country sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Richdad50(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chai.....see as this girl waste this beautiful thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Toscarele: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
this ones stupidity knows no bound

poor child

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by famousroland(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
I wanna learn how to draw Tattoo, if u know y u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by raynobz: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
It looks soft grin
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by solmusdesigns: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
angry

say no to drugs, alchohol would most likely knock you out after few stupidity ,but drug would make you make life long stupid decision that you would look at an remember your stupidness

4 Likes

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can never be like Nwaamaikpe no matter how hard you try. Keep trolling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Whatsittoyah: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Some people can do anything to be on the front page..
Wallahi I sorry for her kOinDeEtiEoN
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Datingcomrade(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Her breast is much bigger than her brains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by dingbang(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lesbian, she is
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Dagger79(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
What a suffer
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by YorubaEmir: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Blackfire(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
See as the guy handle the succulent mammalian that peruse the medulla of we sapiens.
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by Reelmii: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Margaret Thatcher and simply tacha
Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by nanakgh(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don't make foolish and rash decisions to trend. 10, 15 years from now you will not be the same person you are today. And Tacha will be nothing but a distant memory from some dead show you used to like wey back. Don't be foolish like this woman

10 Likes

Re: Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast by golddeejay(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

say no to drugs, alchohol would most likely knock you out after few stupidity ,but drug would make you make life long stupid decision that you would look at an remember your stupidness

I dey tell you. Even That Tacha no fit crazy for the show like she dey do for Gram, as drug no dey ginger her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / I Would Rather Start New Life With BamBam Than Continue With My Baby Mama– Teddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.