Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? (9906 Views)

Wholesale &retail! Ladies Fancy Hand Bags, Shoes &kids shoes / Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
deji2009:

We guys just have our wallet. that all. lol wink

[size=13pt]~I'm pretty Sure Kanye & Pharrell will beg to differ grin

~Meet The "Man Bag" or "Murse"~
www.nairaland.com/attachments/162259_ManBag_jpgdc3d7149820afaba0d6f275901f66e5a
[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size]

Goodness gracious, I dont own a bag that big shocked
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin Tell me about it! It's no longer limited to Gay Guys rocking the murse. . .[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
That pharell bag is just undecided
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
[size=13pt]~ Erh Feminine. . . Bold! cheesy[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
I agree Pharells murse is extra fruity cheesy cheesy cheesy. Would love to rob his closet if he has more of this type of bags tongue tongue tongue
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ Erh Feminine. . . Bold! cheesy[/size]

Right grin
Wouldn't carry it even if they paid me cheesy
Will never find what i'm looking for inside that bag. . .which wastes my time, which annoys me grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size]

That is just so GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

Will never find what i'm looking for inside that bag. . .which wastes my time, which annoys me grin

[size=13pt]~ cheesy That right there is the only down side to carrying a big bag. . some most times i end up topping over everything just to find one thing! Argh! Tis Annoying![/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice . . .do you like big bags . . . please tell me you do not . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
i find it so annoying wen i see people both ladies and men carry such a bag . . .for goodness sake . . .why not just carry a travelling bag instead . . .if they so much want something big .
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

That is just so GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyy angry angry angry angry angry

[size=13pt]~Actually this looks "gay"
[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy That right there is the only down side to carrying a big bag. . some most times i end up topping over everything just to find one thing! Argh! Tis Annoying![/size]

@mohawkchic , come on u disappoint me  . . .yes i know you are girly girly but please not to the extent of ginomica size of bags . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

Yea! I mean you will look and look and will not see it, then when you throw everything out, that's when you'll find it, then you have to start stuffing everything back angry grin

Rofl cheesy

No2Atheism:

iice . . .do you like big bags . . . please tell me you do not . . . undecided undecided undecided

iice doesn't really do bags cheesy My pockets serve me well grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

Yea! I mean you will look and look and will not see it, then when you throw everything out, that's when you'll find it, then you have to start stuffing everything back angry grin

Rofl cheesy

iice doesn't really do bags cheesy My pockets serve me well grin

Good for you and good for the man that ends up paying your bills . . . . grin grin grin . . .
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

@mohawkchic , come on u disappoint me  . . .yes i know you are girly girly but please not to the extent of ginomica size of bags . . .  grin grin grin

[size=13pt]~ cheesy Aaaw! Not even a lil credit for not doing Supersize?  sad You've had me in a fit w/ "Ginomica"  grin

~ You wudnt understand! Tis the way it is! An Essential accessory. . What's a chic to do!  undecided  
[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

Good for you and good for the man that ends up paying your bills . . . . grin grin grin . . .

No man or woman pays my bills cool
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

No man or woman pays my bills cool

Yes i know you are independent and coded . . . .u don't have to tell me that. . , .

Abeg IICE stop that thing . . . i am not talking about now nor am talking about female emancipation . . .

Sooner or later your man is going to treat you to something . . . part of being a in a relationship is the act of depending on each other in all ways be it emotional or financial.

Otherwise the two people involved in the relationship are just mere strangers sleeping together.

grin grin grin

@make sure you take care of the "uncle" that is not buying you bags . . .

STOP FORMING.
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy Aaaw! Not even a lil credit for not doing Supersize?  sad You've had me in a fit w/ "Ginomica"  grin

~ You wudnt understand! Tis the way it is! An Essential accessory. . What's a chic to do!  undecided  
[/size]

1. A chic is supposed to do things in moderation and not kill all the animals in the forest to create just one bag.
2. A chic is not supposed to do ginomica instead atom ant is alright . . . grin grin grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

Yes i know you are independent and coded . . . .u don't have to tell me that. . , .

Abeg IICE stop that thing . . . i am not talking about now nor am talking about female emancipation . . .

Sooner or later your man is going to treat you to something . . . part of being a in a relationship is the act of depending on each other in all ways be it emotional or financial.

Otherwise the two people involved in the relationship are just mere strangers sleeping together.

grin grin grin

@make sure you take care of the "uncle" that is not buying you bags . . .

STOP FORMING.

You seem to have me confused with the women you know cheesy
I don't form. Don't have the energy for that. . .i save it for better things.
Uncle? Seriously? This is what men are reduced to? I laugh in creole cheesy
People you know don't have to sleep together for it to be a relationship. Neither do they have to not do all those things to be considered strangers. Don't worry you're lil head about my man's actions. He knows what he wants . . cheesy
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

1. A chic is supposed to do things in moderation and not kill all the animals in the forest to create just one bag.
2. A chic is not supposed to do ginomica instead atom ant is alright . . . grin grin grin

[size=13pt]~Yes Sir. . . grin Duly Noted! tongue[/size]
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

You seem to have me confused with the women you know cheesy
I don't form. Don't have the energy for that. . .i save it for better things.
Uncle? Seriously? This is what men are reduced to? I laugh in creole cheesy
People you know don't have to sleep together for it to be a relationship. Neither do they have to not do all those things to be considered strangers. Don't worry you're lil head [/b]about my man's actions. He knows what he wants . . cheesy

Okay miss encrypted and coded . . . i hear una . . . .

If its not uncle or sweetie or brother or darling or sugar or honey or meat pie . . . which one do u call ur man then . . . .[b]kuli kuli
or wat . . . .

I did not say a relationship is only one in which people sleep with each other . . . i just used it as an example of what it means when the two people do not depend on each other one way or another.

I know that you don't form . . . u don't have to tell me that . .

IICE PURE WATER . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Yes Sir. . . grin Duly Noted! tongue[/size]

Good . . .
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

Okay miss encrypted and coded . . . i hear una . . . .

If its not uncle or sweetie or brother or darling or sugar or honey or meat pie . . . which one do u call your man then . . . .kuli kuli or wat . . . .

I did not say a relationship is only one in which people sleep with each other . . . i just used it as an example of what it means when the two people do not depend on each other one way or another.

I know that you don't form . . . u don't have to tell me that . .

IICE PURE WATER . . . . grin grin grin

You don't need to know what i call him grin
Uhuh, an example meant to drive some subtle message i would think cheesy I'm not a child wink
It's iice thank you. . .nothing watery about it cheesy
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

You don't need to know what i call him grin
Uhuh, an example meant to drive some subtle message i would think cheesy[b] I'm not a child wink[/b]
It's iice thank you. . .nothing watery about it cheesy

OKAY IICEEEEEEEEEEE . . . are u satisfied now . . . [size=3pt]PURE WATER[/size] grin grin grin grin

you just confirmed to me that you might be a child  grin grin grin hence too young to be on nairaland. . . . one of the first rules of engagement is not to try to re-affirm your adultness or adulthood. . .  grin grin grin

it tends to portray the opposite . . .
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by iice(f): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
No2Atheism:

OKAY IICEEEEEEEEEEE . . . are u satisfied now . . . [size=3pt]PURE WATER[/size] grin grin grin grin

you just confirmed to me that you might be a child  grin grin grin hence too young to be on nairaland. . . . one of the first rules of engagement is not to try to re-affirm your adultness or adulthood. . .  grin grin grin

it tends to portray the opposite . . .

Spoken like a true member of the 90% of people cheesy
With problems of selective reading and writing grin
I won't reiterate myself cheesy
Of course since people aren't men/women of their words cheesy i couldn't resist grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by No2Atheism(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

Don't worry you're lil head about my man's actions. He knows what he wants . . cheesy

iice:

Spoken like a true member of the 90% of people cheesy
With problems of selective reading and writing
grin
I won't reiterate myself cheesy
Of course since people aren't men/women of their words cheesy i couldn't resist grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided

- little head.
- problem of selective reading and writing.

Why do i have a feeling that you highlighted statement is meant as an insult.

1. apologies if u think my previous statements were insulting.
2. I don't do personal insults.
3. Hence i take exception to statements that indirectly insult me.
4. I would politely take my leave now . . .

APOLOGIES FOR DISTURBING.
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by chiogo(f): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
LMAO@Mohawkchic, wherever did you find those pics??

Chei, men too? Well, I know gay guys carry big bags. Hmm. . .Kanye and Pharrell . . lipsrsealed

I don't even have a bag that big.
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by chika98: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
I love both of their dress sense. Kanye and his love for LV is glaring. I just love it!
Pharrell  is a looker! Dude dress so sexy makes me wanna learn how to throw up the star trek sign. Makes me wanna fall in love with a N.E.R.D grin

Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by Secretz(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

[/size]

My dear, that Pharrell's bag is not a bag jare. . . .he is hiding his illegitimate child in it. tongue
The Kanye west one is kinda nice though goes with the whole outfit . . . . but can you just picture if the bag was placed on the shoulder the way we women hold our bags . . . rofl. Now that would be something. grin
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by candyshore: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
na wa men carry bags now
Re: Most Ladies Luv Carrying Big Hand Bags. Why ? by ruskiee(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
I believe its called a man bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Pairs available/Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic / White Bridesmaids Dress Trend + Reasons It’s OK For Bridesmaids To Wear White / ‎Progress Nbinye Wenedah Wins Miss Amnesty Nigeria, Senator Shenu Sani Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.