Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car (41152 Views)

Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by nelsonoba: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
franchasng:
Dead country forming nonsenseangry UK the abode of African criminal leaders! Useless nation that harbors corrupt leaders from Africa!!!

They should thank God for stupid, corrupt African country leaders looting Africa dry to hide in their rot smelling falling nation angry

If they are not corrupt and clean like they always portray, let them ban corrupt African leaders like Buhari, etc and their families from entering UK to waste Nigeria's scarce resources and to hide their stolen loots undecided

Dead country with dying economy and hungry citizens relying on stolen moneys from corrupt African and Middle East leaders!

UK burial ceremony is getting closer, they can't escape it since they derive joy in destroying black African nations and also helping corrupt African leaders to destroy Africa!!

Brexit will be the beginning of their burial as a nation!

To tell you how wicked UK is to black Africans, Britain colonised Nigeria, Ghana, etc for decades and forced Nigeria to make English our official language which we use in all our national activities including schooling.

Yet the same wicked UK will turnaround to force Nigerians to write IELTs (English test) before they can allow Nigerians study or work in their dying country just to milk Nigerians

But when they come to Nigeria to work or reside they hear what Nigerians say, they communicate with Nigerians freely but when it is the turn of Nigerians to enter their country, they remember that Nigerians need to learn to Speak/write English, and hence they force Nigerians to write English test yet they make Nigerians and other nations spend fortune running Commonwealth of Nations. What's the benefit of Commonwealth of Nations if an English speaking member like Nigeria still requires to pay and write English test to study or work in dead UK

IELTs English test should be for non English speaking countries, and those Francophone countries; it shouldn't be for Nigeria that speak English as their official language. Most Britons can't even write good English compared to Nigerians yet they force Nigerians to write English test just to milk Nigerians.

They allow South Africans who speak English with Swahili tongue just because of the Dutch whites in South Africa, are South Africans better in English communication than Nigerians

If truly their IELTS English test is for good, then I ask, does passing IELTs English test make a Nigerian automatically speak English like Britons

If I happen to become Nigeria's President someday, I will ban Queen Elizabeth and UK Prime Minister and all their government officials from coming into Nigeria without writing Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba test, and I will also make sure any Nigerian government official that visits UK never returns back to Nigeria, including their family members until they start treating Nigerians fairly, what nonsense angry

Instead of all these grumbling you are doing, why don't you vote in sensible leaders that can develop Nigeria and make the place attractive, and after that we can set whatever immigration rules we want in Nigeria when people want to start rushing here like they rush to UK and USA? The people in UK have every right to set whatever laws they want in their country. Yes! they paid the price to develop their place while we were busy voting and allowing stupid greedy leaders to rule us. So don't blame them. You don't even have any right to blame them. Let us fix our own country too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by anonimi: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2019
lilbest4:
the problem is that these rotten corrupt Western countries invest heavily in media propaganda to make other countries look and stink of corruption while appearing as saints whereas they too are the embodiment of corruption

So you know what they do and can't counter it or do more?
I am trying to understand how that knowledge, without the works, is going to help us out of this shittyhole situation. Perhaps you can tell me?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by anonimi: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
nelsonoba:
Instead of all these grumbling you are doing, why don't you vote in sensible leaders that can develop Nigeria and make the place attractive, and after that we can set whatever immigration rules we want in Nigeria when people want to start rushing here like they rush to UK and USA?
The people in UK have every right to set whatever laws they want in their country. Yes! they paid the price to develop their place while we were busy voting and allowing stupid greedy leaders to rule us. So don't blame them. You don't even have any right to blame them. Let us fix our own country too

Thanks Oga.
Hopefully more of us will hear the message and start working stealthily to make our country, starting from our little communities, into the haven we desire.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by HBB1(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
franchasng:
Dead country forming nonsenseangry UK the abode of African criminal leaders! Useless nation that harbors corrupt leaders from Africa!!!

They should thank God for stupid, corrupt African country leaders looting Africa dry to hide in their rot smelling falling nation angry

If they are not corrupt and clean like they always portray, let them ban corrupt African leaders like Buhari, etc and their families from entering UK to waste Nigeria's scarce resources and to hide their stolen loots undecided

Dead country with dying economy and hungry citizens relying on stolen moneys from corrupt African and Middle East leaders!

UK burial ceremony is getting closer, they can't escape it since they derive joy in destroying black African nations and also helping corrupt African leaders to destroy Africa!!

To tell you how wicked UK is to black Africans, Britain colonised Nigeria, Ghana, etc for decades and forced Nigeria to make English our official language which we use in all our national activities including schooling.

Yet the same wicked UK will turnaround to force Nigerians to write IELTs (English test) before they can allow Nigerians study or work in their dying country just to milk Nigerians

But when they come to Nigeria to work or reside they hear what Nigerians say, they communicate with Nigerians freely but when it is the turn of Nigerians to enter their country, they remember that Nigerians need to learn to Speak/write English, and hence they force Nigerians to write English test yet they make Nigerians and other nations spend fortune running Commonwealth of Nations. What's the benefit of Commonwealth of Nations if an English speaking member like Nigeria still requires to pay and write English test to study or work in dead UK

IELTs English test should be for non English speaking countries, and those Francophone countries; it shouldn't be for Nigeria that speak English as their official language. Most Britons can't even write good English compared to Nigerians yet they force Nigerians to write English test just to milk Nigerians.

They allow South Africans who speak English with Swahili tongue just because of the Dutch whites in South Africa, are South Africans better in English communication than Nigerians

If truly their IELTS English test is for good, then I ask, does passing IELTs English test make a Nigerian automatically speak English like Britons

If I happen to become Nigeria's President someday, I will ban Queen Elizabeth and UK Prime Minister and all their government officials from coming into Nigeria without writing Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba test, and I will also make sure any Nigerian government official that visits UK never returns back to Nigeria, including their family members until they start treating Nigerians fairly, what nonsense angry

Baba don vex o!
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by fabienjoe: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
lilbest4:
the problem is that these rotten corrupt Western countries invest heavily in media propaganda to make other countries look and stink of corruption while appearing as saints whereas they too are the embodiment of corruption

Be deceiving yourself. Your rotten leaders know better that the westerners run a transparent system, which is why they steal your money and dump there for safe keeping. They feel safe doing it because they're confident people like you would never understand the reality...you'll fight their corner here and rail against the west for giving good governance to their people, which you are attracted to, but rightly excluded from. Your leaders know you'll never make the connection between their looting and your poverty..and so far they're successful. Welcome to Africa, inhabited by sub-human species..
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by oksmart1992(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2019
No vex na guy. Na my opinion na grin
anonimi:

What yeye status?
The status that is killing Africans into extreme poverty of over-inflated ego
Status ko, stinker ni.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by starkelvo: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2019
We now have two Donald Trump in the world.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by HeyCorleone(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
oksmart1992:
I don't like the car. Doesn't look good enough for a man of his status. undecided

Well, he's not an African who cares about status. You should know this.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Gforce2019: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=ChristianEast post=80605548][/quote]

Do you remember okija shrine in Anambra and ihala in Abia. Nyamiri people are cannibal and evil.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by tonyzaks: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Buhari needs to start using Innoson
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by tonyzaks: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
One day Innoson will make our presidential vehicles....... angry
MAKE, or you mean assemble

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Goahead(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Just one day, autojosh, will show us the official car of Xi Jinping of China.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by gnykelly(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
dirtydiva:
I was watching BBC yesterday when ds man was reeling out his manifest, I hope he doesn't share dsame political ideology of Trump who is a republican president.

The first step is to get out of EU then bring the draconian immigration policy that will force people to get out.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2019
fabienjoe:

Be deceiving yourself. Your rotten leaders know better that the westerners run a transparent system, which is why they steal your money and dump there for safe keeping. They feel safe doing it because they're confident people like you would never understand the reality...you'll fight their corner here and rail against the west for giving good governance to their people, which you are attracted to, but rightly excluded from. Your leaders know you'll never make the connection between their looting and your poverty..and so far they're successful. Welcome to Africa, inhabited by sub-human species..
lol I laugh very hard anytime I see dull people like you who think they are smart.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by igwefivestar(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2019
franchasng:

hatred and writing rubbish won't make ur country be like theirs.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Aaronsrod: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2019
oksmart1992:
I don't like the car. Doesn't look good enough for a man of his status. undecided

For real.

He should have one of these babe magnets.

But with external bass-boost speakers and mounted machine guns!

True ruler style!!

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Emrixx(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
I'm sure buying this car latest next year
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by themanderon: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
He can go ahead and use an Amored tank if he so wish.....

All I know is, Their govt and their Constitution is in Order and working well......Unlike ours that is presently in Shambles...

Shambles? Did you not know it was deliberately designed to be so by the Fulani oligarchs?
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by degamemaster(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
dirtydiva:
I was watching BBC yesterday when ds man was reeling out his manifest, I hope he doesn't share dsame political ideology of Trump who is a republican president.

The world right now needs more of Trump's kind. Putin is my man, Johnson is another, many more coming soon.
FYI, don't shout allahu ak'bah near these men, else you're gone.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by NotFarFrom: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Flier:
That chinco car
God help you. Ozuo.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Pascal181: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2019
All these features in one car?
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
degamemaster:

The world right now needs more of Trump's kind. Putin is my man, Johnson is another, many more coming soon.
FYI, don't shout allahu ak'bah near these men, else you're gone.
I dey tell you
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
gnykelly:

The first step is to get out of EU then bring the draconian immigration policy that will force people to get out.
Operation Nigeria must go will soon be declared throughout Europe

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by ChristianEast: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gforce2019:

Do you remember okija shrine in Anambra and ihala in Abia. Nyamiri people are cannibal and evil.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by joyjoomla(m): 4:28am On Jul 26, 2019
This is enormous.

Hello guys. Please I need you to help me like and comment on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIR6DFey1_o&feature=youtu.be

You may not view it all, play the first 10sec and forward to the last 10sec but like and comment very important. Please.
You can also help subscribe to the channel. Thanks.
Re: Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car by cassidy1996(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
franchasng:

it seems you read my mind... GOD will continue to bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time / Zuma And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.