Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

NO DULLING: Opportunity At Your Fingerprint! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NO DULLING: Opportunity At Your Fingerprint! (237 Views)

Palmpay Flexi Is Giving Christmas Loan, No Dulling / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Job Opportunity At Ericsson Nigeria – Apply Now Before Deadline Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NO DULLING: Opportunity At Your Fingerprint! by TochiEzubebem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
It is time to open a world that never exists with your MIND!

Opportunity has they say "come but ones!"
BUT you know what?
That talk is BS- Yes, I said so!
Go tell whoever that brought that proverb, abi advice, abi na tips of life. Tell him that Tochi Ezubebem said so, and will keep saying it!
tongue tongue tongue

How will you keep believing that "Opportunity comes but ones." Lemme now open your eye for you.
But before that, lemme drink this glass of water wey dey my table since 30mins now.

(DRINKING).... (DROP THE GLASSCUP)... (CLEAR THROATS)...
Eh eh... I don come now grin grin

I don't know why you are reading this? Maybe you are down to "minus something something"
You've been hating yourself because of the mistakes you've committed in time past. You feel everyone is better than you, because you never achieve anything yet.

BUT! You never believe that, JUST a readjustment in your mentality will change your life, and that of your coming generation.
Whatever you are going through in life, happens because YOU are SOLUTION...
(you get that?)
Permit me to say... You are also the CAUSE
(no apologies please)

I think this post is already getting long, lemme now tell you THE MAIN THE MAIN TALK
That's all for the inspiration, If you like attend Daddy John Obidi Inspirational Night. If you don't make a move, you remain in that circle!
SIMPLE!
Nothing like "any power in my Father's house"

YOUR FUTURE IS OF YOUR OWN MAKING!

Period

.................................................................................................................................................

Ladies and Gentlemen,
(permit me to add sneh) wink

What am about to introduce to you is a Network Marketing tingy-tingy
This is not Longrich nor Aim Global, where you will say, you can't be going upandan telling people to buy... Besides, who told you that you'll be telling people? You are not telling anybody! You are persuading them to buy your product, because you believe it will solve their problem.
Point of correction, Longrich is still changing destinies! And you are here saying... "The business is hard." When a girl of 12years just secured N6,000,000! You get that?

����Hear me well, the new tingy-tingy is no other than "Recharge And Get Paid" ✅✅✅

Lemme break it for wella wella

HOW DOES RECHARGE AND GET PAID WORK?

HOW DOES RECHARGE AND GET PAID WORK?

Recharge and get paid offers one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria today. New members joining the program are called distributors and are placed in a 3x10 forced matrix that allows members to earn a residual income even when they stop working.

BENEFITS ON PACKAGE AND EARNING POTENCY
There are different benefits attached to you in selecting your package. Once you registered and you are approved you will see your registration bonus and PV (Point Value)in line with your chosen package.
The details are shown below:

REGISTRATION PACKAGES
Registration is at six (6) different categories shown below with their various cost;
# Plan Name / Categories Registration Price
1 Executive Platinum Member ₦100,000
2 Platinum Member ₦50,000
3 Diamond Member ₦40,000
4 Gold Member ₦30,000
5 Silver Member ₦20,000
6 Bronze Member ₦10,000
7 Basic Member ₦5,000

INSTANT BENEFITS FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS
(1) Instant Registration Bonus - 20%.
(2) Instant Direct Referral Bonus - 20%.
(3) Instant Indirect Referral Bonus 10% - 1%.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not cleared about this Mouth-watering opportunity- opportunity that will last forever, you are free to call me on 09091449590

COME LET'S SHOW SHAKARA FOR OUR ENEMIES...
Don't forget my number > 09091449590

I’m grateful and excited to have you here! �

Tochi Ezubebem

(1) (Reply)

Crèche Supervisor / Early Years Practitioner Urgentlyneeded / Email Extracting Class / Security Consultant Needed At Pact West Africa (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.