Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Watch The Moment Mom Ties Up Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment Mom Ties Up Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra State (326 Views)

Outrage As Woman Allegedly Ties Up Her Step Daughter To Die In Delta (video) / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Mom Ties Up Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra State by Raymond123: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
A Facebook user identified as Sen Somto Saint Okafor took to social media to share videos of a young girl in Anambra State, who was tied up by her mother, for not sweeping.

Many condemned inhumane treatment as they called for the woman’s prosecution.

Sharing the videos, he wrote:

“#Happening live#ChildAbuse

#TeamSaint rescued a little girl today by name Favour from ebonyi but lives in Awka ,anambra state,Her mother tied her because she didn’t sweep the house ……..

She was tied inside the house and before I had someone crying and I had to enter the compound and notice that a child was tied with a rope inside the house.

What a wicked world.

Ndi mmadu sef, wicked mother
source http://rayloaded.com.ng/2019/07/24/watch-the-moment-mom-ties-up-daughter-for-not-sweeping-in-anambra-state/

Re: Watch The Moment Mom Ties Up Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra State by kiddkash(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me

(1) (Reply)

Married Man, 49, Arrested For Putting Finger Into Girl’s Private / I Have Slept With More Than 2,500 Women – Actor Oboy Siki / Woman Accepts 41 Social Media Friend Requests Day After Killing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.