Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot (18164 Views)

CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam / UK Court Adjourns Hearing On Diezani Alison-Madueke's Case To 2025 / Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Unrated900(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Uk is slow but will achieve perfection

EFCC is own is gragra at the end they loose

Slow and steady wins the race
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by timesup234: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2019
SachaBastien:
The lie started with $20bn and then it was escalated to $90bn. After four years, the lie has now died down to $2.4bn. Nigeria is a shithole!
The $20billion was from Sanusi and he wasnt talking about an individual. There was never a time the government said Diezani stole $90. Nigeria dont have that kind of money. It was circulated by idiots on social media. You read too much
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by tete7000(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
etebefia:
Continue to deceive zombies.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by tete7000(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Who still takes this Maga serious? Definitely not UK...
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by BubuZombi: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U are a zombie already, ur name says so

Then you are a thief
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2019
wink2015:
Britain operates selective justice system.

They punish James Ibori but ignore calls to either prosecute Deziani or repatriate her.

The same goes to Dan Etete.

But the same Muhammadu Buhari when he was military head of state had a diplomatic confrontation with Britain some years over the Umaru Dikko issue.

Britain do not forget history.
You are not making sense,for them not to have be prosecuted shows there is no evidence and Efcc are just after media trials
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by ElsonMorali: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Akorede02:

And Buhari

A sitting president? Do you have any idea how democracy works? I don't think so.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Carlyboi(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Abuloma80:

My brother help me ask more. $2.4 billion is about N864 billion which is about 11% of current (this year) budget. Just an individual making away with about 11% of annual budget is greediness and wickedness of the highest order. Out of a population of 200 million => 1÷200M×100 gives 0.005%. Imagine a percentage of 0.005% looting 11% of the country wealth.......

By the way how is she managing her cancer? It seems to be a tremendous success. Because cancer that was dictated in past 5 years ago and here she is kicking healthy and fine!!!! Or could it a fake one? Nothing is impossible with some Nigerians when it came to such. Whichever the authorities should hasten up the process of recovery because we dearly need that.
she has and will always be a mindless thief to me but I don’t think she stole up to the tune of 2.4bn dollars it might be the fact figure she and her conglomerates of thieves stole together and I don’t think this all came from GEJ’s regime alone there was a day I saw her obese looking son partying in stretched hummer and lavishing money on girls in the states in one entertainment magazine about 8-10 years ago then I realized how useless and corrupt that Diezani is

1 Like

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Carlyboi(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Bobosneh:
i don't know you are thinking what i'm thinking too. what country
Diezani is a useless corrupt depraved and greedy thief I would love to see the paper trail justifying magu’s claim it might just be bloated or just bogus or exaggerated statements but I won’t rule it out tho the stealing might be from as far back as obj’s tenure coupled with gej’s 6yrs in an oil rich country like Nigeria it’s not impossible she stole this much I know that really it would be nice for Magu to backup his claims with proofs and evidences then we can send fiercest thunder to fire and light up that opolo thieving idiot!

1 Like

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Mr Magu, the ones you have under your nose here in Nigeria, Reno Omokri, FFK, Saraki, Akala, Ajimobi, Fayose, Ekweremadu, Jonathan Goodluck, Patience Goodluck etc, how many have you prosecuted?

The judicial system here will not allow easy prosecution.There are dozens of cases here which have stagnated by the courts despite overwhelming evidence.
Nigeria should simply adopt Chinese way of dealing with corruption cases
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
BubuZombi:

Then you are a thief
Yeah, I stole 2.4 billion dollars grin
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Carlyboi(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
oneTIMEman:
that woman is very smart, during GEJ regime many things were moved
Move
The day I lost any atom respect for this useless thief I disliked her was the day I heard on radio saying the subsidy has been removed and there’s no going back and no one can do shiit bout it the tone she said with was that one of the poor masses and Nigerians can go to hell for all she cares she doesn’t give a Fvck if they can afford it or not so dispassionate and uncaring I’m sure that very day was when she hatched her own downfall

1 Like

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Richardoneal(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Magu have you prosecuted gandolla? And other politicians in Nigeria that have stolen the country money?
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by olisaEze(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
See as dem dey lie.

Den say b4 that Diezani chop $90 Billion.

It’s never easy to maintain the same lie for 5yrs straight! From $90B to $2.4B, even our so called anti corruption tzar can’t remember his lines properly! grin

1 Like

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by timesup234: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2019
olisaEze:

It’s never easy to maintain the same lie for 5yrs straight! From $90B to $2.4B, even our so called anti corruption tzar can’t remember his lines properly! grin
Not a single government official said she stole $90. This newspaper was just reporting rumors from beer parlor without any evidence or quote from any govt official. Only a mad person will quote $90. But the woman actually stole $3 billion. Oshiomhole was the closest to a government disclosure when he said a particular minister stole $6 billion when he came back from American trip with Buhari
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by igwefivestar(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Carlyboi:
2.4bn dollars?is that a joke or something?
how is that possible? One person loot more than Nigeria budget in less that 4years, I don't believe it.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Prompto: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
With the 2 Banana Island skyscraper buildings discovered in her name ba ? But Buhari son riding Okada is a renowned thief ?! The foolishness with which many of your Igbos reason I wonder the kind of torment you need to go tru to reset your brain.
kmcutez:
Maybe there is no loot to recover.
deji68:
Yinmu..u think a single person steal 2,4 Billion dollars and keep it in a foreign bank in this century and nothing will happen ?? Ibori didnt steal close to 10 mill he chop bean , anyway una Zombie friend go believe
globalresource:
Rubbish

I remember during an interview with Deziani, she said about $40 billion dollars was left in the coffer of oil department and this hypocrite called Buhari and his goons didn't say a word about it. They keep mopping fund from the society and looting it, borrowing up and down, and still shouting there is no money

These Buhari dogs thought we are mumu...keep running after deziani for 5 years while massive looting is going on under baba go slow

Hyprocite everywhere....

Meanwhile what about the ones recovered?

*edited
GOFRONT:
How fast are they about Gandollar and Mallami the grasscutter's loot??
etebefia:
Continue to deceive zombies.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by edisonchukwuyem: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
I wish the beautiful woman can help me with 5million to start something, ����
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Prompto:
With the 2 Banana Island skyscraper buildings discovered in her name ba ? But Buhari son riding Okada is a renowned thief ?! The foolishness with which many of your Igbos reason I wonder the kind of torment you need to go tru to reset your brain.

I won’t take your post serious, because you called me Igbo, which I’m not. Seems you have a very low IQ.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Dislokateddoggy: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
What is this foolish man saying, empty brain without any sense
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by tammie24: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
BubuZombi:
2.4billion whaaaat...

That woman deserves a hot, dirty slap from each n every Nigerian Walai...

The Idiot has no Conscience
go slap am now...

This administration wey Don steal your generation yet unborn finish you no see

You can't even be in the same room with her sef

Iranu
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by BubuZombi: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
tammie24:
go slap am now...

This administration wey Don steal your generation yet unborn finish you no see

You can't even be in the same room with her sef

Iranu

Shae na your mama she b... Son of a thief,
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by BubuZombi: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yeah, I stole 2.4 billion dollars grin

And you till waste your time on Nairaland...
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by SachaBastien(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
timesup234:
The $20billion was from Sanusi and he wasnt talking about an individual. There was never a time the government said Diezani stole $90. Nigeria dont have that kind of money. It was circulated by idiots on social media. You read too much
Better to read too much than read nothing at all like you.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
BubuZombi:

And you till waste your time on Nairaland...

So says the zombie. The buhari zombie

1 Like

Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by ElsonMorali: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
danjumakolo:

The judicial system here will not allow easy prosecution.There are dozens of cases here which have stagnated by the courts despite overwhelming evidence.
Nigeria should simply adopt Chinese way of dealing with corruption cases

I believe it is the President's prerogative to set up special courts to handle these special cases.

There is no reason good enough to justify criminals and looters evading justice just because they are members of the upper echelons of society.

The President and his vice should start thinking outside the box after all Mr. VP is a professor of law.
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by Donjuan77: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
my brodas, I don't know why efcc are so slugish of this particular diezani's gate
Re: Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezani… No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot by globalresource: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Prompto:

You are a big fool. I am not Igbo. Buhari ass licker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / ANAP: Deji Accuses Poll Organiser Of Having Links With Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.