Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me (18028 Views)

Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya's Wedding: Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by Reelmii: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
mr clean guy

hope ur briefs dont smell
because i know type

2 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by Reelmii: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Omoslim26:
No b joke o d odour dat comes out from dis girls expecially d fat ones can confuse a gentle man's destiny expecially d smell frm their armpit dat wan na die it wil make ur past nd ur future start to quarel
in ur mind naw, u think u are making sense
Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by kiddkash(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pabuchi:

I get one like that chaxliz.com or gerucservices.com still fresh
let me check it out and tell how much it would cost to purchase it
Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by Omoslim26: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reelmii:
in ur mind naw, u think u are making sense

in ur mind naw u think u are making sense
Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by densiks: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think odours used to be a great turn on for me.
As a young boy, I'd always hide in the wardrobe and sniff on Aunty Chilaka's carbide smelling bra.

It was such a release for me. I took in all the bad scents till I had my full of them.

I'm thankful I went through that because it helped make me who I am today; that one person who can't stand a female with odour.

Sadly in today's world, it's the ladies who smell worse than the guys.
The main reason Tacha lost my support and why I'd always pick SDK over LIB any day.

Lol

I’m strikingly on the same page with you.

Including the choice of SDK over LIB.However you were able to connect that with the issue of foul smell makes it more sensational, and thanks to wizkid for the update.

Guys seem to have better hygiene standards these days.
Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by princefunmmy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
where Una dey see these kind ladies? I don't have such around me
Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by tunary(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Because he is ugly that's why he's angry. I never liked this guy from the onset I started watching his movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me by lasher1: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bros I support you! Mention the girls' names make we know them. E get some Ghanaian actress wey I dey suspect go get bad breath angry smelly pipo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit / Waje: I Could Have Become A Prostitute / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Pictured In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.