Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Was Scammed Of 100k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed Of 100k (375 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Of 100k by newinventions: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I was scammed in a telegram group of 100k last month. I was removed from the group when I demanded for my ROI.

The only info I have is the bank account details where I made the transfer. Access Bank Account to be precise.

I had a chat with EFCC on facebook and I was asked to send a mail to info@efccnigeria.org including screen shot or document to nail the suspect, which I did. Up till this moment no update from EFCC.

Please can anyone in the house help me track the suspect with his Access Bank Account.

If you can please whatsapp/call me on 0.8.0.6.2.3.9.2.8.8.6

Thank you and God bless!
Re: I Was Scammed Of 100k by newinventions: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
The worst part is that there are other innocent people in that group
Re: I Was Scammed Of 100k by Mutemenot(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just save your self from more scam, let that be a lesson to you.. with all the awareness currently circulating you still fall victim.. Efcc must have placed the acc on hold or be monitoring it.. they dont strike immediately so calm

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Nigerian Footballer In India Released For Lack Of Evidence / Students Shutdown Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / FBI 80: Igbo Is Not The Colour Of Fraud - Fisayo Soyombo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.