Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bbnaija: Mike To Tacha, "I Hope This Break Has Humbled You" (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mike To Tacha, "I Hope This Break Has Humbled You" (video) (338 Views)

BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mike To Tacha, "I Hope This Break Has Humbled You" (video) by Damyonline: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike addressing Tacha after her return into the Big Brother house is earning him some major respect.

BBNaija 2019 housemates who were fake evicted over the weekend, Tacha and Seyi  are back into the house and other housemates have taken turns to welcome and share their thoughts on the eviction.

Mike speaking to Tacha has gotten so many reactions from fans especially after she rained insults on him before the eviction. Mike is being applauded for being so realistic and speaking the minds of the other housemates boldly.

He can be heard saying

"Before you left, i'm going to keep it 100, i didn't like your energy one bit. Some of your energies you carry around here was only going to affect you in one shape or form"

"i hope that this lil break that you had has somehow humbled you"

"hopefully we can have some better times"

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-mike-to-tacha-i-hope-this-break-has-humbled-you-video/

lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

Phyno X Davido Ride For You / Which Group Were The Best Movie Fighters For The Last Decade? / BBNAIJA2020 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.