Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Bbnaija: ‘let Me Keep You Warm’- Nelson Tells Esther In Bed- Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘let Me Keep You Warm’- Nelson Tells Esther In Bed- Video (466 Views)

Bbnaija: “let’s Go Shower Together” – Erica Tells Kiddwaya (video) / #bbnaija "Let Us Work Things Out" - Tobi Sends Powerful Message To Ex Lover Cee / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘let Me Keep You Warm’- Nelson Tells Esther In Bed- Video by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2019
The atmosphere in the BBNaija pepper dem house has become saturated with steamy l#ve sessions and budding relationships among the housemates.

From Mercy and Ike to Khafi and Gedoni, Esther and Nelson have decided to join the bandwaggon of l#vers in the house. Just this morning, the two were spotted cuddling in bed as they tried to stay warm under the sheets

Nelson told Esther that he would like to keep her warm and comfortable and Esther blushed while stylishly teasing him about it. Watch the video below:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/25/bbnaija-let-me-keep-you-warm-nelson-tells-esther-in-bed-video/

(1) (Reply)

7 Fast-growing Nigerian Youtube Channels You Should Subscribe To / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her New Man As She Reveals She's Ready For Another Baby / Yemi Alade Signs Licencing Deal With International Label 'Universal Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.