Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Africans Are Not Native Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Are Not Native Of Africa (559 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed Is Not A Native Of Nigeria - Asari (video) / Fulanis Are Not Native To The North / Ministers: Failure To Appoint Native Of FCT Is Provocative – Abuja Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 25, 2019
It's true...the ibo tribe is a lost Israeli tribe that refused to wonder further West with Moses but instead chose to proceed southwards towards the Sahara.

Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by Thugaa: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2019
SLBMS:
It's true...the ibo tribe is a lost Israeli tribe that refused to wonder further West with Moses but instead chose to proceed southwards towards the Sahara.

Some reliable sources say isrealites stemmed from one of the native nigerian tribes rather
Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by Thugaa: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2019
SLBMS:

Some reliable sources say isrealites stemmed from one of the native tribes in nigeria rather
Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by EdiAbali: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Thugaa:

Some reliable sources say isrealites stemmed from one of the native tribes in nigeria rather

I'm Igbo and I'm not related to the Israelites,

Anyi bu ndi Igbo.
Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by wirinet(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2019
EdiAbali:

I'm Igbo and I'm not related to the Israelites,

Anyi bu ndi Igbo.
Don't mind some of your IPOB brothers, they are doing "attache by force".

Messianic Jews to Nigerians: You’re not ‘real’ Jews

Who is a Jew? According to a Jewish messianic group from America, you can find out for only $300 with a private DNA test.

And according to this test, the Jewish genetic family does not include Igbo people of Nigeria, a tribe of 30 million who have claimed a connection to Judaism for hundreds of years.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/amp/

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Not Native Of Africa by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2019
wirinet:

Don't mind some of your IPOB brothers, they are doing "attache by force".

I'm from Edo state, not ibo

(1) (Reply)

World Largest Atmospheric Tower Departs To Nigeria-photo / 8 Out Of The Many Mega Projects In Africa / South Africa Attacks: Police, Army Disperse Armed Youths In Lagos Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.