Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bbnaija: See Hot Moment Where Mercy And Ike Almost Had S#x [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: See Hot Moment Where Mercy And Ike Almost Had S#x [video] (755 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / See Hot Photos Of Rihana And Other Celebrities Trending On Internet / See Hot Sexy Photos Of A Lagos-Based Fitness Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See Hot Moment Where Mercy And Ike Almost Had S#x [video] by 043Nobs2: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians have noticed that the love between BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemates, Ike and Mercy has been steadily growing stronger and steamier as the two love birds can no longer do without sleeping beside each other, cuddling up and holding hands every other day.

Mercy made her interest in Ike known from day one and ever since, she has been marking her territory. The duo have been seen at different moments cuddling and exchanging intimate touches.

Infact, on Ike’s birthday, Mercy gifted him a delicious kiss as that was all he wanted for his 27th birthday.

A video in which the playful couple almost got down to the main business has surfaced and Nigerians have been wondering why they didn’t complete the act. Check out the video below:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/25/bbnaija-see-hot-moment-where-mercy-and-ike-almost-had-s-video/

(1) (Reply)

Above My Prime Yet Unmarried,by A Nairalander / I Will Quit Again If I’m Unhappy In My Next Marriage – Toke Makinwa / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To AYE Confraternity (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.