Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido (32719 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by osuofia2(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
qualityGod:
Milf sighted in d pics grin

See your wife stomach cheesy

When your mumu go do?

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Your wife's ermmm you know what is showing at the back! First pix
Crop out OK? undecided

Waitin carry your eye go there? grin Is she naked?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Rolly22(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:

It's used to extract oil from palm kernel nut
How does it work and How much?
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Defenderalert(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
This baby looks exactly.like late Prof Labinjos grand daughter. Davido go and take care of that child.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by miraclea: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
how much be your machine jare what's the capacity? mail to oluadegbo28@yahoo.com author=speaktome post=80603057]Just like me and my son � � �#MySignature#MyBusiness
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Otunba2004(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=qualityGod post=80614011][/quote]you don't need this bros you have a very handsome son and beautiful wife but trust me nairaland spoil kids will like to pass insult to your wife so why can't keep your family off nairaland, my opinion though
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by FuckThaMod: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Crop out OK? undecided

You have serious problem

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Otunba2004(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:
Just like me and my son grin grin grin bros you have a handsome son and beautiful wife but trust me nairaland spoil kids will like to pass insult to your wife so why can't you keep your family off the nairaland, just my opinion

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Crop out OK? undecided

What's wrong with the wife?

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Sarah20A(f): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:
Just like me and my son grin grin grin

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
cute baby

1 Like

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
children just full nairaland. your son,is cute,and your wife too.the tummy will surely go down as breastfeeding progresses.

2 Likes

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by LOVEGINO(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
ur dread lox for ya chest nor be here o grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by rita25(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
i don see am oh the wife geeti belle..................igbe amaka see small son neva walk wife belle don reach to born grin grin grin welldone mr chukwudi aka mr chukuchuku grin grin grin grin grin grin
luminouz:

Crop out OK? undecided

Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Waitin carry your eye go there? grin Is she naked?
Lol,no...
She seems pregnant though grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by ehissi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

All these children of nowadays, them no dey use eye, hear say person carry earpiece for where dem ey...........................I no just understand again............. embarassed
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
beamtopola:

What's wrong with the wife?
Nothing bad o
Tummy or pregnancy sha
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by mamajj17(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
David enjoy it while it Last..... The time will come someone else will take over grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,no...
She seems pregnant though grin
Congratulate op. grin
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by wakes: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Great!
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by NoRetreat(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Without being envy or jealous of our international Davido. How does this become a news? Many children are kissing their loved ones every seconds without media coverage and publicity.
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by rita25(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
you are a good considerate Igbo man.spacing is good.
speaktome:

The mum get big Tommy ooo...by God's grace he go dey 2yrs before another one...i can't coman and suffer pesin pikin shocked shocked
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by femi4: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
you carry forest for chest....disgusting
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
speaktome:

Not at all Bros... The baby was 5 months then...she has a big Tommy....
Oh OK.
Thanks for the clarifications
Re: Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido by amstardi: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2019
speaktome:

It's used to extract oil from palm kernel nut
ok. tell me more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple’s New Ios Will Make All Devices Older Than Iphone 6s Obsolete In THREE DAY / I Go Dye Reacts To Fg's Plan To Stop Production Of Movies And Music Video Abroad / Eniola Badmus Cruising In A Rolls Royce In Grand Style To Ghetto Bred London Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.