Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers (906 Views)

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers / List Of The Best Cost Effective Laptops For Graphic Designers And Developers / Udemy Login Details For 3D Artists And Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2019
In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed. Hello everyone i am a business developer, i develop business models for web designers,graphic designers and programmers, i can collaborate and partner with you on coming up with new ideas for projects, coming up with pitches to make to clients and also partnership models.If you need ideas for apps or projects, please contact me via my signature link.I am also seeking for professionals who want to further monetize their existing clients and get them to pay for more solutions, if you are interested in collaborating with me,click the link on my signature to message me.
Maybe you have developed projects such as websites,apps,logos,videos in the past and right now you are in-daunted with the lack of patronage and you need more customers, there are two things you can do , either offer your existing clients new solutions or come up with new ideas to offer more clients, i also advise on marketing strategies to get more clients intelligently, although my marketing consultancy is a paid solution,i am willing to collaborate with you and share profit from the proceeds if successfully implemented.If you are open for a collaboration, please send me a message.

1 Like

Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2019
available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Available available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2019
available ...
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2019
available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
available to collaborate and network

(1) (Reply)

Any Graphic Designer Or Video Editor In Benin City / See What I Did With My Mother's Groundnut / Super Clean Canon 700d Available With Accessories.... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.