Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students (2067 Views)

SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) / Angry Students Attack And Destroy Vehicle Of SARS For Storming Their Campus / Aaua Sug President Beaten By Angry Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Honbright(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2019
The Special Anti-Robbery Squard Operatives were reportedly forced to flee as the students destroyed their vehicle.

TASUED main entrance gate
According to a reports that the Special Anti-Robbery Squard Operatives have been chased by students of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State for trying to arrest some students of the University this afternoon.

VAM News confirmed that A video has emerged online, showing the moment the students of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) in Ogun state destroyed a vehicle belonging to SARS operatives.

Click the link below to watch the VIDEO:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/07/sars-officials-vehicle-destroyed-chased.html

Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Kingpee2(m): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Their stupid madness must stop ,but honestly when will Nigeria have brave minds like the stupid shites followers of El Zakzaky that wants to die for a course ?
Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Acedave1(m): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2019
is there any robbery in the school premises or what are they looking for
please how many of them were killed
Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by SirWhiteFish: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Acedave1:
is there any robbery in the school premises or what are they looking for

please how many of them were killed
Atimes it's because the school authorities permit such things

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Nikolaj(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2019
This is crazy!
Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2019
SARS are always hustling

sweet whip yo! but I gat for you today a fine looking PAVILION and two ASUS laptops, mind you ASUS are rugged laptops, their gaming model are well built with perfect internal cooling mechanism.

HP PAVILION 2019 Model Core-i5 processor, 8th Generation Processor, 2GB Dedicated
Click this link to see pix and price ----> https://www.nairaland.com/5323703/hp-pavilion-2019-model-core

ASUS RoG Gaming laptop for sale 8core/core-i7/12GB RAM/Dual Graphics
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5317748/asus-republic-gamer-model-g-750jm

ASUS K53sv-b1 CORE-i7 GOOD LOOKING 1GB-GPU GRAPHICS CARD very affordable
Click this link----> https://www.nairaland.com/5320516/asus-k53sv-b1-core-i7-good-looking#80601357

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!

Gbanj0 sales!!!!
Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2019
SARS serves as a reminder for us all to wake up and disband this phony contraption we call a country.

It serves as the visible face of the invisible soul of the evil and unworkable colonial conglomerate dubbed Nigeria .

The idiots have been terrorizing my side of Lagos for weeks now.
Re: SARS Officials Vehicle Destroyed, Chased By Angry Students by CrestMan: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quite a good number of students in that school are directly involved in Yahoo fraud. A friend who stays in Ijebu Ode told me. This is the reason they are been chased by the Police!
cool

(1) (Reply)

Professional Computer Training In Ibadan / Why The Same Feeling Of Reaching Orgasm Is Likened To Death / Delsu School Fees Hike:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.