Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! (1229 Views)

Any Sure Investment Package That Could Bring 4% Interest Monthly ? / Business With Guaranteed 4% Daily Earnings? / 4% Daily Profit For 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by KayodeJSK: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2019
I opened this trading account on the 4th of the month of July and as at the time of opening this thread it had done 31.9% profit.

Now it is 67.4% in profit, see my new post here to confirm.

FOREX can pay if you have the discipline...!

Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by Dididrumz(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2019
First of all, its a demo account, so don't compare trading on a demo account to trading on a real account, it can never be the same. There are no feelings, emotions or fears when trading a demo account.......... Go live and let's see if you can keep up.

Don't ever judge your trading skills by profits or losses from a demo account!

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Dididrumz:
First of all, its a demo account, so don't compare trading on a demo account to trading on a real account, it can never be the same. There are no feelings, emotions or fears when trading a demo account.......... Go live and let's see if you can keep up.

Don't ever judge your trading skills by profits or losses from a demo account!
You got it brah! Trading #100,000 on lot size 10.01 and more? That's suicidal if possible on live trading.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2019
if you guys are so much afraid to make losses why not simply give your money to a forex company and earn your interest? I have heard some guys shouting don't do it, giving different reasons. Their excuses shows that they don't know anything about business contract terms and agreement. I have been with some since January, and no delay in payments. Nothing like , we didn't make profit so we can't pay you. We have an agreement, it is a contract. If you don't know about forex trading stop wasting your money, give it to a firm to trade for you. Try DHP forex company now. It pays 2% of your investment daily. Whatssap me on zero eight zero 93 seven six 5795
Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by enolife2(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2019
prekumohtim:
if you guys are so much afraid to make losses why not simply give your money to a forex company and earn your interest? I have heard some guys shouting don't do it, giving different reasons. Their excuses shows that they don't know anything about business contract terms and agreement. I have been with some since January, and no delay in payments. Nothing like , we didn't make profit so we can't pay you. We have an agreement, it is a contract. If you don't know about forex trading stop wasting your money, give it to a firm to trade for you. Try DHP forex company now. It pays 2% of your investment daily. Whatssap me on zero eight zero 93 seven six 5795
story story.............story
Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by freeman67: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
prekumohtim:

Your own way of being smart is to lure people to a corner and scam them of their money. For you guys reading listen to him at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE! 67.4% profit on investment in two months, open to see for yourself! by KayodeJSK: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
UPDATE!

OUR INVESTMENT OF TWO MONTHS HAS YIELDED 67.4% PROFIT NOW...

(1) (Reply)

Binance Free Signals (BTC And ALT Coins) / Get In Now If You Want To Make At Least $50 from these websites: FREE CLASS / Stay At Home And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.