Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) (23358 Views)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Throwback Photos: Tunde Ednut With Akon, Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Juliet Ibrahim, Phyno / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by thesicilian: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Kingosytex:
Akon is the undisputed African GOAT. He is greater than all current Naija Artistes combined
Not combined per se but that guy is truly phenomenal.
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
deebrain:
Dare, kindly drop another work.

Love his songs anytime any day.

The only real RnB singer.... Exceptional talent.
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Kingosytex:
Akon is the undisputed African GOAT. He is greater than all current Naija Artistes combined

U've been posting dis same thing all over diff threads since yesterday and nobody took u serious...
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
HUSTLE OH, MAKE TO SNAP PICTURE WITH AKON NO COME BE WETIN NO GO EVER HAPPEN FOR YOUR LIFE OOH

grin grin grin
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by naptu2: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
ok. so what should I do.

Dance and rejoice because. . .

darfay:
This picture would greatly improve our GDP and reduce unemployment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by gringrin: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Ghetto guy grin
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Kakamorufu:
akon suppose don turn naija citizen. The way baba dey always fly into the country ehn.
I swear, baba don lost count sef

princeade86:
I don't agree with u sir. he doesn't come close to NAS at all.
which nas? u prolly dunno whatsapp. Akon has added value to african music more dan all the afro american combined. Nas Ko San ni

Kingosytex:
u sabi
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Annie939(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
not looking cute
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Dare looks like BIODUN Fatoyinbo
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by lanibi(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
Old boys always waxing stronger
Up school! Up Boys!
GCI?
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
princeade86:
American musicians are borrowed poss, yet our billionaire musicians trying hard to meet them and even post it on their social media as if it's an achievement. is like something dey worried akon when he made such comments.

what is this one saying?
.Jay Z/ puffy na borrow pose to you abi

yeye
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
naptu2:

Dance and rejoice because. . .

Now you’re the real mvp grin grin grin
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Teewhy2: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
lanibi:
GCI?

CMS
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by gidjah(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
princeade86:
thats not true sir, Nas may have been good , but he didn't cone anybway close to Akon , all over the world, no Black Afro Artist can match Akon,, Even most black Americans who singvRnB won't dare it.He climbed to the zenith of themusic Carter that virtually most artist crave (but will never reach until they retire or get wirned out )to get to. His class of voice is almost non matched only few legends like Celine deon and few can get that close.I hope youbalso know that virtually. Every artist in America and beyond wanna do a collaboration with the great Akon?,every of his collabo makes a great hit,check his songs,they are virtually hits,check them out your self and see..He sings to the soul and mind not to the head like we have this days .Do you now why the late King of PoP invited him for a Collaboration in his own home studio (which has never happened in d history of music on MJ )Akon is a gifted artist and not just only a trained one.Nas has done well too and even older than Akon in the industry but Akron had great seasoned flight in Hus music career that only fee of Hus mates could dare achieve in their life time .I have been a follower of both Akon and Nas( Nas particularly in my high school days way way back ).Akon too in my early Uni days despite been a clergy I still listen to some of his (Akons) songs, they make lots of wisdom .

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
2 ex players
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
princeade86:
haba, nas too much for akon na
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by daddy001: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
owila4luv:
just imagine say akon de do almajiri, no gree sing circular music. #imagine
Secular
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
daddy001:
Secular
thank you sir
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by princeade86(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
gidjah:
thats not true sir, Nas may have been good , but he didn't cone anybway close to Akon , all over the world, no Black Afro Artist can match Akon,, Even most black Americans who singvRnB won't dare it.He climbed to the zenith of themusic Carter that virtually most artist crave (but will never reach until they retire or get wirned out )to get to. His class of voice is almost non matched only few legends like Celine deon and few can get that close.I hope youbalso know that virtually. Every artist in America and beyond wanna do a collaboration with the great Akon?,every of his collabo makes a great hit,check his songs,they are virtually hits,check them out your self and see..He sings to the soul and mind not to the head like we have this days .Do you now why the late King of PoP invited him for a Collaboration in his own home studio (which has never happened in d history of music on MJ )Akon is a gifted artist and not just only a trained one.Nas has done well too and even older than Akon in the industry but Akron had great seasoned flight in Hus music career that only fee of Hus mates could dare achieve in their life time .I have been a follower of both Akon and Nas( Nas particularly in my high school days way way back ).Akon too in my early Uni days despite been a clergy I still listen to some of his (Akons) songs, they make lots of wisdom .
i still don't agree sir because NAS is a rapper, so his music may not favour MJ style.
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Used to have a serious crush on Daré back in the day when he started with Cool FM, until Dan Foster came along. Those were the days...
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by gidjah(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
princeade86:
i still don't agree sir because NAS is a rapper, so his music may not favour MJ style.
alright my dear but don't forget that rappers and RnB singers do collabos too, or don't they ?its just measurable, Akin and NAS ?Nas has sure done well as a black AF and represented well too, but talking about height attainment , don't ever compare them pls, Akin is a world class legend , NAS isnt even a legend yet , he is only a classic rapper that has done fairly well .I tell you , most of American RnB singers can't measure up with Akon o, forget the politics behind the industry which has also gradually killed the consistency and glory in the industry ,and. Akon has been playing things humbly that's why you hardly hear about him so loudly on the media.His religion and cultural background has also played a great role in this area.(you know been a practicing Islamic guy.)abeg leave their matter Aline , they have done well for them selves on various level and category.
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
gidjah:
alright my dear but don't forget that rappers and RnB singers do collabos too, or don't they ?its just measurable, Akin and NAS ?Nas has sure done well as a black AF and represented well too, but talking about height attainment , don't ever compare them pls, Akin is a world class legend , NAS isnt even a legend yet , he is only a classic rapper that has done fairly well .I tell you , most of American RnB singers can't measure up with Akon o, forget the politics behind the industry which has also gradually killed the consistency and glory in the industry ,and. Akon has been playing things humbly that's why you hardly hear about him so loudly on the media.His religion and cultural background has also played a great role in this area.(you know been a practicing Islamic guy.)abeg leave their matter Aline , they have done well for them selves on various level and category.
more blessing bro.
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by kennyraymond(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hey

Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by delishpot: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
"Nobody wanna see us together
but it don't matter no.. "
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Lekzyloaded: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Amanda4life: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dare where are you?

I love love dare just like Oprah winfrey loves bread.

Dare i luv you wella
Re: Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) by Amanda4life: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
ojun50:
Why akon be like dat

Too much wives and polygamous wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Launches Light Project And New Community Centre In Nairobi / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business / Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.