Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What To Do To Make 6-figures If I Had To Start All Over From Scratch? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make 6-figures If I Had To Start All Over From Scratch? (229 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!! / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make 6-figures If I Had To Start All Over From Scratch? by DMASP(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
I get asked all the time, Henry, if you were to start over today without all the millions you've sold online, how would you get started, what would you do first?

Here is what I would do, step by step.

1️⃣ I would start as a Consultant Agency, working from home, without any employees or much overhead at all.

2️⃣ 99.9% of businesses don't understand digital marketing at all, so I would gather some specialized knowledge and help them to improve their business online.

3⃣ I would run $5/day ads to a page where they could set appointments to speak with me for a free 45 minute strategy session.

4⃣ During the strategy session I would ask questions to identify what their core problems are, and I would LISTEN to them.

5⃣ At the end I would sell them on the opportunity to hire me to solve those problems for them (probably $2,000 price point).

6⃣ I would hustle and work hard to find solutions to their problems to help them make more money online.

7⃣ Then I would sell them on using me as the agency to fulfill all the tasks that should be done to solve those problems, such as their social media, their digital marketing, etc.

8⃣ I would get them to leave me an amazing testimonial that I can use in my future marketing.

9⃣ I would start to hire a small team to handle these tasks for me, such as advertising, the sales calls, the proposals, etc.

� I would position myself as the expert authority and work ON my business, not just IN my business. I would look for ways to delegate more tasks and free up more of my time.

WHY AGENCY CONSULTING?

Because it's hard to focus on just one thing. Let's be honest. There are so many great software tools, platforms, courses, mentors, etc. And they all do slightly different things.

With a Consulting Agency you can create an umbrella that allows you to learn all of these different things as SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE that you can sell as a consultant, and that you can fulfill as an agency.

You can become the trusted advisor to small businesses and entrepreneurs and can create wealth with that knowledge.

You can build a team to handle most of the work, and elevate yourself to a position where anything is possible.

If this excites you then find out how you can set all of this up in my free training that I'm doing on Thursday.

I look forward to working with you! ���

Re: What To Do To Make 6-figures If I Had To Start All Over From Scratch? by DMASP(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
DMASP:
I get asked all the time, Henry, if you were to start over today without all the millions you've sold online, how would you get started, what would you do first?

Here is what I would do, step by step.

1️⃣ I would start as a Consultant Agency, working from home, without any employees or much overhead at all.

2️⃣ 99.9% of businesses don't understand digital marketing at all, so I would gather some specialized knowledge and help them to improve their business online.

3⃣ I would run $5/day ads to a page where they could set appointments to speak with me for a free 45 minute strategy session.

4⃣ During the strategy session I would ask questions to identify what their core problems are, and I would LISTEN to them.

5⃣ At the end I would sell them on the opportunity to hire me to solve those problems for them (probably $2,000 price point).

6⃣ I would hustle and work hard to find solutions to their problems to help them make more money online.

7⃣ Then I would sell them on using me as the agency to fulfill all the tasks that should be done to solve those problems, such as their social media, their digital marketing, etc.

8⃣ I would get them to leave me an amazing testimonial that I can use in my future marketing.

9⃣ I would start to hire a small team to handle these tasks for me, such as advertising, the sales calls, the proposals, etc.

� I would position myself as the expert authority and work ON my business, not just IN my business. I would look for ways to delegate more tasks and free up more of my time.

WHY AGENCY CONSULTING?

Because it's hard to focus on just one thing. Let's be honest. There are so many great software tools, platforms, courses, mentors, etc. And they all do slightly different things.

With a Consulting Agency you can create an umbrella that allows you to learn all of these different things as SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE that you can sell as a consultant, and that you can fulfill as an agency.

You can become the trusted advisor to small businesses and entrepreneurs and can create wealth with that knowledge.

You can build a team to handle most of the work, and elevate yourself to a position where anything is possible.

If this excites you then find out how you can set all of this up in my free training that I'm doing on Thursday.

I look forward to working with you! ���

Click here to see if there are still any spots available:

https:///JvCUhpCJ1mx7sBoGHG0FoW

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Plc Announces New Board Appointments / Nigerians slam MTN: Appointment of NCC’s ex-EVC, ex-Comm Minister / Is Graphic Design A Natural Born Talent Or Can I Learn It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.