Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter (29417 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by mamajj17(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you d Don, to whom much is given, much is expected cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rubbish! Rather than lobbying the Government to provide constant electricity, he is sharing Gen.

Nigeria is more than 50 years old and still NO electricity and they call themselves Giant of Africa?

Rubbish!!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by ultimateprof: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
God bless you richly.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by wakes: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good job!
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by abimbola74(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
DaBogu:
Put 8 monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable.
Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the other monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed on, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder.

One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious. But undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder.All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly and he has no idea why. However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him. This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he’s not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he’s attacking the new monkey. One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced. Eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

That is how traditions, religion and ethnic profiling get established and followed.

Think twice before following a tradition, religion or negative ethnic profiling. It would make more sense if you get your own understanding to it!

-Author Unknown

Ps: Did you know that a large group of Baboons is called a Congress ?

Have an isolated and informed perspective on all decisions that govern and determine the way you live your life.
Insightful bruh.
Abeg I stole this and posted it on my status . #smiles

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
he s only buying Twitter followers... if u know u know
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by WildChild00(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
DaBogu:
Put 8 monkeys in a room. In the middle of the room is a ladder, leading to a bunch of bananas hanging from a hook on the ceiling. Each time a monkey tries to climb the ladder, all the monkeys are sprayed with ice water, which makes them miserable.
Soon enough, whenever a monkey attempts to climb the ladder, all of the other monkeys, not wanting to be sprayed on, set upon him and beat him up. Soon, none of the eight monkeys ever attempts to climb the ladder.

One of the original monkeys is then removed, and a new monkey is put in the room. Seeing the bananas and the ladder, he wonders why none of the other monkeys are doing the obvious. But undaunted, he immediately begins to climb the ladder.All the other monkeys fall upon him and beat him silly and he has no idea why. However, he no longer attempts to climb the ladder.

A second original monkey is removed and replaced. The newcomer again attempts to climb the ladder, but all the other monkeys hammer the crap out of him. This includes the previous new monkey, who, grateful that he’s not on the receiving end this time, participates in the beating because all the other monkeys are doing it. However, he has no idea why he’s attacking the new monkey. One by one, all the original monkeys are replaced. Eight new monkeys are now in the room. None of them have ever been sprayed by ice water. None of them attempt to climb the ladder. All of them will enthusiastically beat up any new monkey who tries, without having any idea why.

That is how traditions, religion and ethnic profiling get established and followed.

Think twice before following a tradition, religion or negative ethnic profiling. It would make more sense if you get your own understanding to it!

-Author Unknown

Have an isolated and informed perspective on all decisions that govern and determine the way you live your life.

Why do you go about copy and pasting this shiit on all threads?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aidejay:
Political ambitions loading..........||||||||||||

That's his inalienable constitutional right... After all, the ones currently fooling around in the corridors of power did next to nothing for anyone.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by raphy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just one of that gen my vision 2020 will be closer as I think.

May God pick.my call ijn Amen.
Bless don jazzy abeg.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Icaretoo: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=80615405]I just hope Don jazzy is giving all these from his heart and not because he wants Nigerians to hail him for giving. Because if the latter is the case then he doesn't know Nigerians, they would collect his giveaway but make he fvck up small tomorrow, them go finish am with the insults! grin grin grin grin[/quo

What differences does it make,the point is he is actually giving, from his heart or not.
If we have at least a good number of people giving like this, we would have gone a long way effecting change in our own little way as humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
God will always bless him
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by wabbyland(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2019

Have an isolated and informed perspective on all decisions that govern and determine the way you live your life.[/quote] A large group of baboons is called troops. why confuse people when you don't know something?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Godwin2am(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aidejay:
Political ambitions loading..........||||||||||||
NA U SABI
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by ericmor: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
I was really impressed when I saw it on twitter and I pray that God will continue to bless him.
The only thing I’ve noticed about those he gave cash for d past 3days now are those with thousands of followers on twitter or IG, he should pls also consider others also.
More blessing anyway cus some are richer than he is but don’t care about the needy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Earthquake2: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
LesbianBoy:
I just hope Don jazzy is giving all these from his heart and not because he wants Nigerians to hail him for giving. Because if the latter is the case then he doesn't know Nigerians, they would collect his giveaway but make he fvck up small tomorrow, them go finish am with the insults! grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Dailymemoirs: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is how Okorocha started

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by 400billionman: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Where is LINDA IKEJI sef ?

Flaunters of Range Rover and Bentley Mulsanne.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Greatzeus(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Those guys on Twitter are not needy,go to the streets and see those whose existence depends on someone giving them N50. But who will notice if you go to street beggars and give them stuff. But do giveaways on Instagram to those who don't need it and you go viral.
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by Destroe: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don baba J

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by opebiboy: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Generators On Twitter by chinae(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don Jazy is the guy I wish come as in my next life l with/without money, He is just spectacular

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Toke Makinwa Slays In Orange Bikini / Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.