Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City (32604 Views)

Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US / Princess Vitarah Wears Bikini To Promote Her New Music / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
oh
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by crackhouse(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
From this pic It's like nobody came for the event, only the contestants came. Trust onitsha guys nah. Who get time to waste on irrelevant things when they can use the time to sell in the shop.

1 Share

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Techsunny: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
I really doubt if there's any river as blue as that in Nigeria. I know for certain the colour of River Niger is brown. Lol.
America inject chemical blue on the sea.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
she looks choppable cheesy
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Techsunny: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
which onitsha river? Abi no be Niger Bridge I dey see so?
when time comes we change it to biafra river
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Tiger01: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Them go Bleep this one now very soon.
Na puna we want. You just dey advertise yourself.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Godwin2am(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
I really doubt if there's any river as blue as that in Nigeria. I know for certain the colour of River Niger is brown. Lol.
Aquaman weldon sir ^_^
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by greenprince(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
afemaiboy:
First four pictures were shot wide open, making them more or less portraits which had only her in focus. So which city is she promoting? If the idea was really to promote the city, the aperture should have been set at f11 or one to two stops higher, photographically speaking.

Show off grin grin

Perhaps you didn't think that shooting at low apertures asides depth of field, was probably to maximise available lighting. Besides, the background doesn't look too catchy to want to keep in focus
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Anambralstson: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
crackhouse:
From this pic It's like nobody came for the event, only the contestants came. Trust onitsha guys nah. Who get time to waste on irrelevant things when they can use the time to sell in the shop.
The contestants went for private movie at Rainbow Cinema Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by mixta140: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lovely...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by rodshafas87(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Beauty is in de Eye of Beholder.....
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
nonix22:
I see what you did there
what did I did? I didn't did anything please

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by jubrilELsudan: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
I will like to shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Kakamorufu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
photo good o. see as onitsha fine
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by nerorex01: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Never a fan hating any tribe and I strongly oppose it with all disgust. I am from the east but a strong lover of the Yoruba race. The Miss Onitsha babe represents the east and Nigeria in totality. Love you babe.

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by gladisa7: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
I no wan hear say anybody knack anybody oooh. Na my city be that!
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Destroe: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fine lady

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Impact6789: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
See as she wohwoh. grin
Na wa oo Nigerian ladies with ugliness
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by oglalasioux(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Beware of fellow girls bearing cucumber. Cucumber is the greatest weakness of reigning queens.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
greenprince:

Show off grin grin

Perhaps you didn't think that shooting at low apertures asides depth of field, was probably to maximise available lighting. Besides, the background doesn't look too catchy to want to keep in focus
You don't seem to get it; the essence of the photoshoot is to promote the background (Onitsha). If the idea was to shoot portraits, then it is perfect. Speaking of 'maximising lighting', for God's sake what happened to ISO or Shutter Speed to compensate for narrow aperture?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by martinz1: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fine babe
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by greenprince(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
afemaiboy:
You don't seem to get it; the essence of the photoshoot is to promote the background (Onitsha). If the idea was to shoot portraits, then it is perfect. Speaking of 'maximising lighting', for God's sake what happened to ISO or Shutter Speed to compensate for narrow aperture?

You should also know that ISO literally messes up a photo with all the noise it brings especially with crop sensor cameras, plus shutter speed as an alternative is invalid since there's a living being involved. You wouldn't risk blurring an image because a model couldn't stay immovable for one tenth or so of a second.
Anyways these are all assumptions as we don't know the actual shooting conditions, but I think it's just a regular portrait shoot. If the idea was to display the city indeed, then this was a horrid show.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by WorldAmbassador: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2019
joseph1832:
@joseph1832. Confirmed. Photoshop at its best. River Niger has always been brown-at least for the past 40 years. grin
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by sunsewa16: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
joseph1832:

There is, visit azumini river at akwaete Abia state, much blue,is a tourist spot.
Re: Chioma Dike, Miss Onitsha City 2019 In A Bridal Shoot To Promote Her City by nonix22(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
enemyofprogress:
what did I did? I didn't did anything please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" / Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.