Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government (1271 Views)

Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by PHIPEX(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
[img][/img]

Buying Nigeria to grow Naira

[img][/img]

Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by Whiteangel1234: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy grin Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by blackpanda: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
cheesy grin Igbo Amaka

Really, thot u guys want IPOB grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by stanbillion200(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders.

I'm desperately in need of a job.

I can learn very fast, studied public Administration and I currently reside in Kogi State but I will be glad to relocate to anywhere there's an opportunity.

Thank you and God bless you for your assistance.
Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by PHIPEX(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:

Really, thot u guys want IPOB grin grin
This has nothing to do with IPOB. Simply patronising local products to grow the economy.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
PHIPEX:
This has nothing to do with IPOB. Simply patronising local products to grow the economy.

Quoting fools give them pride bro, anyway we need total separation from the animalistic country called Nigeria, that's my stance and millions of other patriotic Biafrans.
Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by Harlem2(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Quoting fools give them pride bro, anyway we need total separation from the animalistic country called Nigeria, that's my stance and millions of their patriotic Biafrans.

Proud bastard

1 Like

Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Harlem2:

Proud bastard

Das bin ich fur immer!!!
Re: Innoson Delivers Vehicles To Kogi State Government by Harlem2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Das bin ich fur immer!!!

Das bin ich fur immer!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nissian Car And Kia Car: Which Is Better? / I Bought My Car Cheaper Than The Normal Price. What Price Should I Insure It For / How To Save To Buy A Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.