Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat (36376 Views)

Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Automatic3444(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
ogb5:
Even when the man is depressed the woman could not hide her selfishness, she wants the man alive to shoulder responsibilities with her

Instead of quietly visiting the man and giving him brain resetting doggy style she is offering mocking prayer

Osho free comment
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Angelfrost(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
kuntash:

Pls can you rephrase her post to sound better ?

She could easily just shut the fvck up, and mind her "estranged" life... Everything is not for trending... She could easily have reached him or his family without making a Social meal of it.

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by andycom(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
waiting for nwaAmaikpe to comment
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by ziziangel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
majamajic:

he later took sniper ooo

but friends rushed him to hospital

Banned sniper? NAFDAC must hear this grin grin grin
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by deltateam: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:
we know that all he needs from you right now is a good "bleep" and not this mockery of a prayer.
just give am doggy+reverse cow...him go dey alright! grin

The ones she been give am before nkor?

I now understand what people mean by marriage is for lifetime while wedding is for one day. Unfortunately, slay queens and slay mamas have disagreed saying that marriage is for as long as they say it is. Some wed today and divorce the next day.

They have made God's ordained marriage a mockery. Anyway sha this is waiting for them all.
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by nasoeb: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ohhh na this lady kalada marry.
Yestwrday by 10:38pm was wondering when my wife's phone rang and I was hearing her something about suicide. Just after the call, she told me her bro called to inform her that her cousin kalada( Kalada is the senior relative to BBNaija Nelson Allison) posted some suicidal crap on his profile wall. He has been a friend and family member and hearing this shit from him sucks. He has all it takes to trap any beautiful lady so why milking over a failed marriage. Bonny Boys (Ijaws) no dey fall hand.
#BONNYGUYSROCK
#BBNAIJANELSONALLISON
#FINESTGUYS
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
WHOEVER DIVORCES HIS WIFE

EXCEPT FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY,

AND MARRIES ANOTHER WOMAN,

COMMITS ADULTERY.

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
LET MARRIAGE BE HELD IN HONOR AMONG ALL,

AND LET MARRIAGE BED BE UNDEFILED,

FOR GOD WILL JUDGE THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL AND ADULTEROUS.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
HUSBANDS, LOVE YOUR WIVES,

AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH AND GAVE HIMSELF UP FOR HER.

I NEVER SAID LOVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, BUT LOVE YOUR OWN WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Forreellinc: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked see as geh fine, no wonder e husband wan suicide himsef
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
WIVES, SUMMIT TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS, AS TO THE LORD.

FOR THE HUSBAND IS THE HEAD OF THE WIFE EVEN AS CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH.

I NEVER SAID HUSBAND SUMMIT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE SUMMIT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND, BUT TO YOUR OWN HUSBAND AND WIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Himmler: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't understand this story
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
MOST MARRIAGE PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY SPOUSES WHO CONTINUE TO THINK, ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE STILL SINGLE.

YOU ARE MARRIED. THEREFORE DO THE HONORABLE; THINK MARRIED, ACT MARRIED AND BEHAVE MARRIED.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Icon79(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aren't they divorced? So what's wrong with using the word "estranged"? You probably don't know what that word means, I guess.

O pari

Davash222:
Please help pray for my estranged husband.

She’s just mocking the young man!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Ubekus: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
That's the results of wedding prostitute instead of wife,bro don't hang yourself rather die slowly by drinking ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by holluphemydavid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:
we know that all he needs from you right now is a good "bleep" and not this mockery of a prayer.
just give am doggy+reverse cow...him go dey alright! grin
which one be reverse cow again?inside dis life sha
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Codes151(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
I swear! Mocking him with pride
Davash222:
Please help pray for my estranged husband.

She’s just mocking the young man!!
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
He’s trying to blackmail her with suicide. Shows the type of person he was in that marriage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
He’s trying to blackmail her with suicide. Shows the type of person he was in that marriage
How did you know. Women and intuitive assumption. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by naijajobx: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hahahaha, so she wants him to stay alive in order to only take care of his kid. cheesy

This is wicked. Choi. This her statement is even more painful and increases the chance for the weakling to commit suicide. Hahaha
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaffy4tope:
Imagine this daughter of Jezebel not giving a flying fVck about whom she had a child!

Bro, watch the kind of girl you wanna put that ring on to avoid stories that touch like this.

Gbam grin
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by fx45(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaffy4tope:
Imagine this daughter of Jezebel not giving a flying fVck about whom she had a child!

Bro, watch the kind of girl you wanna put that ring on to avoid stories that touch like this.

This is what happens when you're obsessed about marrying a trophy wife. Let him carry his cross. If he eventually commits suicide, we will come here and type RIP. That's all
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by fx45(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
cococandy:
Still waiting for that email
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by ladykolly(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Just reasoning why most nairaland guys are so quick to judge any topic that concerns a lady.

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Caleb17: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
You mean after God?
olaolulazio:
After North, fear woman.
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by olaolulazio(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Caleb17:
You mean after God?
Sure
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by Olarewaju89: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
My brother, the thing tire me oh cry cry

lifestyle1:
Your is now
You ?
Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by frozen70(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaffy4tope:

So she is a daughter of Jezebel because she walked out of unpleasant marriage ❓

The man is what ❓

Son of cain ❓

1 Like

Re: Prince Allison Threatens Suicide: Queen Wokoma Reacts To Ex-Husband's Threat by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
kaffy4tope:

he needs to love and cares for himself first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video) / Meet Kylie And Kendall Jenner Of The Kardasian Sisters / Miyonse Shades Efe: "BBNaija Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Scheme"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.