Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman (7507 Views)

Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos) / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by AlexReports(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
I felt heartbroken hearing the death of DCP Umar Usman, who was killed by El Zak Zaky's Shi'te violent oriented protest, which occurred at the centre of Abuja yesterday, July 22nd 2019. Umar who was Ambassador coomassie's personal friend was killed while discharging his lawful duty. Amb coomassie urged the IGP & other security chiefs to crack down on shi'te with iron fist before it
metamorphosis into another boko haram, which nigeria is battling seriously with, over a decade now.

The Ambassador who is the Chief Executive of Association for Good Governance Network & Deputy National Coordinator, Buhari Campaign Organization, was at the residence of the deceased late yesterday, he pleaded with president Buhari led Federal Govt to ban Shi'te movement in Nigeria, as they are gradually graduating into a terror group, Shi'te activities is the same as IPOD and the rest, I can't see why the Govt delayed so long in proscribing such a deadly group disguising under the umbrella of Islam.

Even Iran, �� the HEADQUARTERS of shi'te worldwide, distanced themselves from El Zak Zaky led Shi'te in Nigeria, so why are we still romancing them knowing fully well they don't recognize the constitution of Nigeria & the rights of other citizens? Coomassie added.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/amb-hussaini-coomassie-consoles-igp.html?m=1

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
FTC

May the soul of the departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by SoftP(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
A
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by ainas247: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Its is well with Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Dominate Google with your business
and start getting clients
see reviews
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by popsyleo1: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
wink
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by khallebb(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
RIP
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Enoch07: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
eyah sorry

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Automatic3444(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eyahhh
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Ruggedniggaone: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
who hin death epp na only him die he died just like those shias members died stop disturbing us with your stupid consolation bunches of hypocrite oloriburuku they should clamp down on them I hope you northerners are ready for the consequence of what you are asking for?
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Obasalemu: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks God they did not state that the man was killed by Shiites this time around.
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Nbote(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why exactly are dey consoling Him? What did he lose?

1 Like

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Jakasibo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Treat the shiites with iron fist
What kind of advice is that?
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by justy15: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
No, Buhari will not proscribe the movement so far it's an Islamic movement but I pray that those promoting injustice in Nigeria will certainly fall victims of their activity.
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by jerryBoss1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Zombies will say you died defending you country but I disagree because you left you family without considering their welfare the day you died .They're rules of engaging protesting /angry crowd for highly ranked officer to be mingling inside such action and losing your riffle+life you were not trained or you got promoted without knowledge of the job . I won't hesitate to put a bullet to any threat to my life beside we know Shiite leader is not alive .

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
My condolence to the families and NPF
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by osuofia2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
OGA what of Fulani? when will they ban them?
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by Levant: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
When I saw the title of the thread containing the word "ambassador", I thought I was about reading words of diplomacy and wisdom. Then I read further that he is the head of the buhari campaign organization. So I am not surprised for his call for more bloodshed. All the bloodshed that have been shed and a whole Zaria Massacre and mass grave are not enough for this ambassador of death. Will more bloodshed prevent another occurrence of friendly fire and another DCP getting a stray bullet? Is violence the solution at all? Or is this one speaking for the sake of eye service and as a fanatical Wahhabi who views Shi'ites as "heretics"?

And he said Iran has distanced itself from IMN. Isn't the same Iran that condemned the shooting of the police targeting IMN protesters and are asking for Zakzaky to be released and sent to Iran for medical treatment? Iran may have nothing to do with them, but still that doesn't justify shooting them like birds for protesting. Is this an ambassador speaking or a tyrant?

1 Like

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Consoles IGP Over The Death Of DCP Umar Usman by dam2000(m): 5:26am On Jul 26, 2019
This buhari brother don dey fat o

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners / Reno Omokri's Fake Church And His Apartment Building In America. Photos. / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.