Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it (462 Views)

Teenager Attempts To Poison Best Friend, Two Others Over Iphone X (video) / 15 Unknown Gunmen Ambush, Kill Police Officer In Delta, Steal 2 Riffles / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it by Favyneme: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
This 13 year old Chinese boy attempted to steal 2 seaplane from a flight base in Huzhou City, East China and launch it at 1am after watching how they were operated.

the director of the flight base is considering training the boy to become a pilot but he will have to pay 2,000 yuan ($294) as compensation for the losses (estimated 8,000yuan - $1176) to the Company.

see video at
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/chinese-teenager-attempts-to-steal-2.html?m=1

cc. Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it by lilbarracuda(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
They were planning to come pick me In Nigeria
Re: Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it by Blackfire(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
See better country
Re: Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it by lilbarracuda(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blackfire:
See better country

Please tell me what would have been the fate of that boy if this happened in your country
Re: Chinese Teenager Attempts To Steal 2 Seaplanes to launch it by Blackfire(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
lilbarracuda:

Please tell me what would have been the fate of that boy if this happened in your country

What do you think would have happen.

(1) (Reply)

Depressed Man Dies After Throwing Himself In Front Of A Trailer Yesterday (pics) / I Saw A Case Of Human Rights Violation At Garki Police Station / SOUTH AFRICA: 1 Killed, 5 Injured In Fresh Xenophobic Protests (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.