Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) (44755 Views)

Conversion Of Petrol Vehicles To CNG To Cost Between N300,000 To N600,000 – FG / Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Wizmasta: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
biafranation:
Afonjas now
Dindinrin....
manufactured or assembled?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by isaacsegun(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Elemosho478:

Shut up and stop acting like a kid
Stop giving trolls attention
you didn't see when one mugu called afonja out right?
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by meetmeonline: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blackfire:
They are neighbouring state ....

Anyways good moves.

You think so
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

The price of that Innoson G-Wagon was quoted to be N25 Million. I don't know how true that is
if tacha or mercy win am dem go sell am buy benz
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
oz4real83:
I would have expected that by now, the convoys of all south east governors, ministries and parastatals in all south eastern states to contain at least 80 percent Innoson vehicles to show confidence and solidarity with the company but unfortunately it isn't so. I am not mentioning the whole country because no matter how much u preach unity, some just won't listen.

I see many cars from innoson's on the road in Owerri, imo being used for commercial transportation

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
if tacha or mercy win am dem go sell am buy benz

I tip Mike, Seyi or Iyke to win the grand price!!!
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
phransix2:
Just 10? Federal Government and State Governments should assist this guy na. The vehicles ain't bad at all... Imagine imposing the car on all Senators and House of Representatives members won't be a bad idea...
so you want cars to be imposed on individuals? don't cry when government start dictating everything for you

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by GistFullGround: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
tstx:
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Atoka

This is the main reason people don't patronize you.

Stop bigotry!
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
LZAA:
Sarrki and yarimo won't like this grin
Cc adaibeku gmbuharii
afamed, ngeneukwenu and metaphysical right now grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
phransix2:
Just 10? Federal Government and State Governments should assist this guy na. The vehicles ain't bad at all... Imagine imposing the car on all Senators and House of Representatives members won't be a bad idea...

The federal government has bought quite a lot of vehicles from him already.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
GistFullGround:

[s]This is the main reason people don't patronize you.

Stop bigotry!
[/s]
Receive sense.

How does saying "Igbo amaka" amount to bigotry??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

How many was bought by Anambra State government?
Many of them. check all the secondary schools, most churches, army, police, vigilante.... etc in anambra, all uses innoson product.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by phransix2: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mk12:

so you want cars to be imposed on individuals? don't cry when government start dictating everything for you

Is it not Government official vehicles do they have a choice?
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by bionixs: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
biafranation:
Afonjas now
umuafo amaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
phransix2:

Is it not Government official vehicles do they have a choice?
the legislature is an independent arm of government
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Kogi state government have taken delivery of vehicles from Anambra based auto manufacturing company. Lalasticlala
Yahaya Bello will not pay you be careful even he is owing his deputy governor
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by KingWarri: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Good one. Inno nwa mama, keep making us proud.

Nice move by Kogi government. The only good thing Gov. Bello has done
Menhhh...... I love ur signature.... I also stand with him too.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by phransix2: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mk12:

the legislature is an independent arm of government

But it's still Government abi?
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by seyi4sure(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Niger......we are gradually getting there
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by kevwemike: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blackfire:
They are neighbouring state ....

Anyways good moves.
i hope the governor pay's for it
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
phransix2:

Then Innoson will become lazy and indifferent and totally useless as the human products of our world infamous quota system. Subsidies are never a good idea. I prefer free market competition that brings innovation, hardwork and accountability. Too much baby sitting and spoon feeding industry is why France doesn't have a world class automobile brand. The French government keeps on propping Peugeot, Citreon and Renault to keep jobs and keep jobs in France but this has made those companies as cumbersome, sluggish and indolent as your typical civil service.

What the government can do should be restricted to evangelism not crusades of old 'preach buy Nigeria' but donot coerce, 'quotalise' or 'subsidise' their operations. Let the market decide.

What the government should do is to make the paddy as comfortable as possible for the company to thrive by driving infrastructure, removing bottlenecks to enterprise and most importantly prospering the average Nigerian citizen. The truth is that mass market automobiles are the preserve of the middle class. If the middle class expands Innoson will prosper naturally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by phransix2: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reference:

Then Innoson will become lazy and indifferent and totally useless as the human products of our world infamous quota system. Subsidies are never a good idea. I prefer free market competition that brings innovation, hardwork and accountability. Too much baby sitting and spoon feeding industry is why France doesn't have a world class automobile brand. The French government keeps on propping Peugeot, Citreon and Renault to keep jobs and keep jobs in France but this has made those companies as cumbersome, sluggish and indolent as your typical civil service.

What the government can do should be restricted to evangelism not crusades of old 'preach buy Nigeria' but donot coerce, 'quotalise' or 'subsidise' their operations. Let the market decide.

What the government should do is to make the paddy as comfortable as possible for the company to thrive by driving infrastructure, removing bottlenecks to enterprise and most importantly prospering the average Nigerian citizen. The truth is that mass market automobiles are the preserve of the middle class. If the middle class expands Innoson will prosper naturally.

I agree with you 100%.
Government officials using it just a way of help him advertise it and show that it's a good product.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good one. I Wonder why Innoson is not widely bought by govt at all levels. Maybe it will make it less easy to inflate cost of buying the cars.
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
KingWarri:

Menhhh...... I love ur signature.... I also stand with him too.....

Thank you. Are a COZA member?
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
Kogi state government have taken delivery of vehicles from Anambra based auto manufacturing company. Lalasticlala

Kudos to innoson. I also would like him to update on designs of his cars... His company is truly an inspiration that you can do it without government help or backing.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reference:

You are right this is true capitalism and pure competition that brings out the best in human minds and achievements.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Reference:

You are so right.. he should target the middle class.. he will be richest man in Africa if he can make cars that the middle class Nigerian can afford and maintain.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by Bloggz74(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
phransix2:

They won't but would impose RUGA on all state governments.
NAIJA MY COUNTRY.
Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by uba1991: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
While atiku and peter obi are using toyota and mercedeze products. CHILDREN OF HATE WIL STILL HATE

1 Like

Re: Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) by SILVA112(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
The fulani will not see this one to rugalise.. If its cow � u will see em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / See The Stunning 2020 Toyota Highlander / Evolution Of Cars: What They Look Like Then Vs Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.