Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Is Important When Picking A Wet Dry Vac? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is Important When Picking A Wet Dry Vac? (171 Views)

(save Big) Buy Binatone Vacuum Cleaner (wdc-1500 Wet & Dry) For #15,000 Only / Things To Consider When Picking The Best Motorcycle Helmet / 12v Wet / Dry Canister In-car Vacuum Cleaner Caravan Vans Boats With Inflator UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Important When Picking A Wet Dry Vac? by amandamurray110: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,

Beginning with some basics, the PHP on the wet-dry vac means peak horsepower, which is used to describe the horsepower output of the motor not when it’s in use, and the tank capacity is the actual tank volume, not the space available while using it.

When picking up a vacuum, one of the many qualities you need to consider is the size and buildup. The wet-dry vac comes in a range of sizes, some even up to 20 gallons, but bigger is not always better when it comes to mobility (large volumes are heavy to lift).

Hose size can help! Which makes it essential, but the length can also affect the suction level. The buildup also determines the durability and weight; stainless steel vacs are durable but weightier than plastic models.

Short cords will force the use of extension cords, so go for one with a built-in cord reel, which is long enough to meet your aim. And lastly, buying a wet dry vac with onboard storage; it will save you from searching for accessories and attachments when you need them. If you don't understand me, please use professional english to latin translation services.

Thanks
Amanda

(1) (Reply)

Corolla Toks Is Available Buyer Dm Me @07083676583 / Urgently Needed / I Need Ex 350 Toks 2010 Or 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.