Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. (301 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Using Wow Boosting Services / The Problems Of National Identity In Nigeria, And The NIMC Issue / National Open University Academic Calendar 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. by oksmart1992(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders.
Am in my late 20s but am currently in the kind of job(military) that doesn't give me enough time to further my studies. Am very passionate about furthering my education so I have been thinking lately about opting for National open university for a B. SC program but the problem is, I don't know much about the institution.
Pls, I want to be lectured more on the pros and cons as regards the institution. Thank you.
Mod pls help me push to front page.
Re: I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. by chii8(f): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
If you're a military personnel, it's easier to achieve your goals, it's just that you have to read in your own and be much conversant with the ICT guys at your preferred study center. The school don't give students much guidelines but with the help of those ICT guys, you will not float,meanwhile registration for the new semester ends on 27th August.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. by oksmart1992(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thanks a bunch. I appreciate.
chii8:
If you're a military personnel, it's easier to achieve your goals, it's just that you have to read in your own and be much conversant with the ICT guys at your preferred study center. The school don't give students much guidelines but with the help of those ICT guys, you will not float,meanwhile registration for the new semester ends on 27th August.
Re: I Want To Know The Pros And Cons Of National Open University. by oksmart1992(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Are you running a program with the school?
chii8:

(1) (Reply)

Renewal: No Need To Visit Drivers Licence Centre, Use Bypass Capture – FRSC / Sexforgrades :meet Boniface Igbeneghu / National Identity Card Registration : Things To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.