Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks (24192 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by imam07: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
how can u assum u hv gotten rid of the Saraki's when she is senator elect of a constituency in the state
olodo. She is not a senator but a minister.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by imam07: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olukat:
Make them no kick bucket o grin
The Saraki dynasty can never be killed in Kwara.
The family are too politically rooted to be shutout by some rascals in Kwara shocked
Where are the "Otoge" movement? grin grin
My guy keep shut. D influence came from outside not from inside. Kwarans doesn't want her but Buhari stylishly stab kwarans from d back after kwarans save Buhari from bukola saraki.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by bizhop01: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
But the woman was busy fighting her blood brother for fulani herdmen in asorock.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by imam07: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Damsyjay:
Leave the woman.. She helped us defeat his brother
who help you defeat bukola. U better reason with your head. Gbemi had no influence at all.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by lordsterlin(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Flier:
I believe she should be rewarded for going against her Brother in public
Majority of us wouldn’t try it

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Halo22: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
There's nothing they can do about it. The family is already rooted in the state. But I still wonder why this damsel didn't marry, nawaoooo for Kwara men, so none of them developed balls to do like Uche Nwosu in Imo
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kennydoc:

Maybe you should first confirm when she was a senator, and under which platform.
it doesn't matter mr man... People voted her not platforms... Get sense.... Or people rigged her unchallenged...
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by israelmao(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is O To Ge really To Ge with Saraki's sister in the ministerial position?

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Kennydoc(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
it doesn't matter mr man... People voted her not platforms... Get sense.... Or people rigged her unchallenged...

I wish you people would learn how to think first before insulting people on the social media.

This is what you wrote
odes... How did she emerge as a senator at first? Under ur very idiotic self...

My question to you is: was she elected a senator under APC?
When did she serve as a senator? So because they called her senator, you assumed she just got elected into the senate in February?
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Flier: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2019
lordsterlin:

Lol,having sympathy for you.Me wey get Odeshi

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Charly68: 2:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Those complaining are sick,very sick..they didn't do so while she was campaigning for her party..Fake people
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Praktikals(m): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2019
skukimania:

Political gimmicks of how many years?
@ skukimania
These guys were born into politics and know the nitty gritty of it. They plan into the future. They already knew Gbemi cant be more than an ordinary floor member in the senate and Bukola already had his eyes on the senate presidency from day 1. I am in Ilorin and I know what I am talking about. Bukola and Gbemi eats on the same table.

highbee02:

Thank you, In fact, Bukola SARAKI's twins are currently living with Gbemi. the dynasty will "sprout " again if great care is not exercised
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Kennydoc:

I wish you people would learn how to think first before insulting people on the social media.

This is what you wrote

My question to you is: was she elected a senator under APC?
When did she serve as a senator? So because they called her senator, you assumed she just got elected into the senate in February?
I know what I wrote bro... And I don't care if she was elected under CDC or mtn... My question is... Who elected herif human beings did, then needless to complain...
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by tee4naija(m): 4:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Sometimes, people forget that politics is a game. The game plan for 2023 is already on course. The lady possesses a better political/electoral value than most other APC members in the state.
If the APC must remain in power in Kwara state beyond 2023,they still need the Sarakis to work with them.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by benobyeze(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2019
That's Nigeria's way. Everything is upside down.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Blankstare(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2019
imam07:
My guy keep shut. D influence came from outside not from inside. Kwarans doesn't want her but Buhari stylishly stab kwarans from d back after kwarans save Buhari from bukola saraki.

Buhari is not just ok....the man can be induced anyhow by his so called loyalist.. what a way to reward all our efforts... foolish people!
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by imam07: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Blankstare:

Buhari is not just ok....the man can be induced anyhow by his so called loyalist.. what a way to reward all our efforts... foolish people!
He dissapoint kwarans. Just because d power they hold at d top. Gbemi and bukola are not enemies as some people believe they are fighting. We kwarans don't support this because we know what we are fighting for. This shows Buhari does not bother about d suffering Kwarans have suffered from this family. I believe someone up there iss fucking Ghemi.

Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by arcdone(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2019
pablobellins:
how can u assum u hv gotten rid of the Saraki's when she is senator elect of a constituency in the state
Guy you are too naive.... Lwkmd .. So because she titled senator Gbemisola.. Don't you know once you are a senator.. You will always be called senator... She once time a senator then..
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Olukat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
imam07:

Please you can deliver your message without insults...show some respect!
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by Kennydoc(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I know what I wrote bro... And I don't care if she was elected under CDC or mtn... My question is... Who elected herif human beings did, then needless to complain...

She was elected under PDP during the reigns of the Saraki dynasty. Now, they claim they want to wean themselves of any influence from the Saraki family, and the government is going ahead to appoint a member of the same family in charge of them.

Your question is just like asking, "who elected Bukola Saraki" in response to the o to gé movement in Kwara. The people might have elected them years back, but they don't want them anymore. Is it that difficult to appreciate?

Mind you, I am pro-Saraki. I don't have much against him especially since I am not from Kwara. If I was, my opinion about him might have been different though.
Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by oruma19: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Useless people of Kwara, They like to bring their own kinsmen down. What will they gain from saraki 's family downfall? Don't Kwara people know that if Gbemi had not cooperated with apc to divide her family, they would have have defeated Bukola? So they were expecting to use her and dump her? Na wa, so bad for the yoruba people.

Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official / Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management