Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid (4543 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Omoalaji12: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Some people will be surprised and some will not be surprised that Wizkid and [url=nigeriatunes.com]Tiwa Savage[/url] continues to do scandalous things. Tiwa and Wizkid are rumoured to be dating and the don’t care what people think as they continue to do things that can link them together sexually.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/tiwa-savage-shows-he-nipples-in-dis-love-song-music-video-with-wizkid/

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Pomihygo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na there time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pomihygo:
Na there time
Wizkid’s time? Accepted!

Tiwa Savage? Mba. Her breasts are older than what she is doing with them

Fallen heroes

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by nzeobi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
this girl don old pass rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Rashmond10: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Iya jamal, your eyes no dey push you

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by jbazic(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tolexander:
Wizkid’s time? Accepted!

Tiwa Savage? Mba. Her breasts are older than what she is doing with them

Fallen heroes
every breast go surely fall..
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
COUNTRIES NIGERIANS CAN TRAVEL TO WITHOUT VISA: Benin Republic Ghana Burkina Faso Barbados Chad Niger Republic Bangladesh Iran Mali Kenya Liberia Haiti Uganda Cameron Somalia Just incase you're tired of staying in Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Yabaleftstudent: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls loving people I have issue with my sch fees Acct: 0450922735 gtbank pls help me with anything may God bless you
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dis Mommy Jamiu sef

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Stop My Wife From Using My Name-saidi Balogun / Top 10 Beautiful Women (who Were Born Male) / Sola Kosoko Welcomes Baby Boy [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.