Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) (65959 Views)

Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
The boy is good...oyes
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Kneephy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
I feel there is a connection between Chukwueze and the guy he's hugging in almost every of the picture.....

That guy might be the best player in the team buh grace hasn't found him yet....

This life ehn

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Hookupbase(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice One Bro.
Meanwhile I have 2 Buildings for sell one in Olomore Abeokuta for 8m one in Water Resources Warri Delta State for 35M , Any Interested Serious buyer to Check should call or Whatsapp 09024822913.. Check my Signature for full details..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sweetamara2:
These igbo boys are dominating our football

even from the time of Adam,

it has been so

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by ochiosa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
This guy nor do run before him brothers go arenge him kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nwanne, better talents dey waste for villa. See me too, no connection but nwoke na agba ncha na ukwu. Ya diwa shaaa. Our time go soon come.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Dathypebruv(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Abeg who get 5k to assist me euth please bikonu got a deadline to meet tomorrow
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by merits(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by boroskyuyo: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
U re a star, keep shining!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by deolurexy1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Make they no break ya leg o
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by hekkyboi: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Ya agakwala gbajie ụkwụ there.
hmm onye uzo ulo i site u. either orlu, nkwerre, anara or there about.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by kuuljay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Meanwhile some people believe nigeria is cursed so they are also cursed nothing good can come out of them and Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by EmzyT: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chaii, that feeling smiley dem no go dey mark am hard like before again... Dem go dey mark am slowly now so that dem no go injure am!!!! smiley

Only footballers will understand that feeling cheesy

He's a good guy, atleast he still remembered the dust where he started from!!!

Lesson to Everyone; Never bite or Forget the hand that fed you cool

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by WarriAproko: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
This guy is a baller no doubt. Diamond fc boss dun hammer cus any club sign am out of Valencia. Childhood club go get 10 percent from signing fee.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by chinaza1(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Best footballer in the world
Messi plays golf
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Bamz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
That guy wearing 'Kipsta' looks like a bully grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Omoslim26: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
dis guy looks quite humble I pray his village people will not catch him the Bible says Our God sha disappoint d devices of d evil ones He shall prosper above their reach
iseee
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Yaluji(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Did u say train or took photo? because all what i saw is different photo position and no ball on motion
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Humility, Loyalty, Respect is this man

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by horchukoh(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
this ones are his age mates.one can determine his true age from one of those guys.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Decolonel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Raise your hand if you see his big Belle
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Decolonel(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Nwanne, better talents dey waste for villa. See me too, no connection but nwoke na agba ncha na ukwu. Ya diwa shaaa. Our time go soon come.

Nwanne nwee ndidi, oge nke gi n'abia
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by madjune(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Why he com dey frown face upandan for pics na....make he become half of Messi first before he start all that attitude....naija mentality Sha! undecided

That's a face you make when you're focused.

Don't take it personal.
Ride on Chukwu boy.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by amaniro: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
I personally know this Chikweze guy and it's now I'm realising. Diamond Football team Umuahia. They train in Government Umuahia field.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lovelife433:
we celebrate nonsense in dis NIGERIA, that is why we elect one slowpoke as a president without knowing.
I think am d only person dat do not understand u. What are we celebrating n wat has buhari got to do with chukwueze.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Lovelife433(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
ikestephen:
I think am d only person dat do not understand u. What are we celebrating n wat has buhari got to do with chukwueze.
are u okay atol?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Yabaleftstudent: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls loving people I have issue with my sch fees Acct: 0450922735 gtbank pls help me with anything may God bless you
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by promiseniqqa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
this guy looking at his boot is up to something
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
BOIX MUST COLLECT TITHE,I SURE DID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win / ..a.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.